It is RED week

Central is undefeated I believe and just beat the number two team last week if my memory serves correct

Yes, they are doing well.

Honestly, a mobile QB like Meyer scares me. We've historically not been good with mobile QB's.

I dont know what the deal is with that either, why do we struggle so much with it? Is it the speed factor that we dont have enough on defense? Meyer doesn't really scare me that much, he is mobile to an extent, but he really isnt that fast. He doesn't like to scramble, but if he has to he will squeak out of the pocket, but its not like he has burning speed.

Central is undefeated I believe and just beat the number two team last week if my memory serves correct

Yes, they are doing well.

Honestly, a mobile QB like Meyer scares me. We've historically not been good with mobile QB's.

I dont know what the deal is with that either, why do we struggle so much with it? Is it the speed factor that we dont have enough on defense? Meyer doesn't really scare me that much, he is mobile to an extent, but he really isnt that fast. He doesn't like to scramble, but if he has to he will squeak out of the pocket, but its not like he has burning speed.

Last weeks guy wasn't really mobile either but had no problem gashing the defense for yards.

Spit out that crappy taste in your mouth and get behind the Huskers. Tomorrow is HUSKER SAT. Who gives a dam about anything else! Someone said if the kids can't get fired up we have a serious problem. I say if a fan can't get fired up he/she has a serious prob! Don't talk the rest of the day just to prepair for HUSKER SAT!

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

GBR GBR

Anybody see Iowa State's new Helmet emblem? No, not the throwback but this one-->

MDZRDKMDKMQXUJI.20070926185146.jpg

Yuck

Since they seem to think the N stands for knowledge does their I stand for Inbred??? :lol:

lol, man, based on your screen name that doesn't bode well for you :lol:

No just the people that go to ISU are inbred................jeez :wacko::lol:

lol its ok...I went to High School in Iowa