Baylor beats aggy in College Station on Saturday...

TX-Husker-2011

I would have this as an upset pick as well. Baylor looks at A&M as a rival, and A&M looks at Baylor as a joke. Baylor is actually throwing the ball well, and A&M, to paraphrase from the commentators at last week's game, are using schemes like a high school defense would use.

I would agree with that. Look at how we took Ball State for granted and they almost beat us!!!! :hellloooo

I think Baylor has a chance too, especially since A&M's program is pretty screwed up after the latest Coach Fran brain fart. I haven't seen anyone post this story on here so I will. It seems Fran has been selling private injury information and reports on specific player performance as part of a private newsletter to 14 rich backers paying 1,200 a month to get this kind of access. The deal is the money wasn't going to the football program, it was going into Fran's pocket to run his personal website not affiliated with the University. There is a lot of speculation that Fran may have violated federal HIPPA laws releasing the personal injury information, may have violated NCAA rules which also speak to releasing detailed injury information and that he violated his contract with A&M because he didn't disclose the income from the newsletter. Here is a link to the story that started it all.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/big12/s...en.34050d6.html