Adi Kunalic

Whats the point of being able to kick it 5000 yards if you cant kick it straight from 30? Not saying that Adi can't, but just because you kick it farther than someone else doesnt mean you deserve to kick all the fieldgoals/pats

You are correct. Accuracy is more important in field goals then distance although you do have to inject distance into the equation. It seems we have two very good kickers and right now it is working.

Whats the point of being able to kick it 5000 yards if you cant kick it straight from 30? Not saying that Adi can't, but just because you kick it farther than someone else doesnt mean you deserve to kick all the fieldgoals/pats

Since when has Kunalic been inaccurate??? We had him kick a 46-yarder against Nevada and he made it WITH EASE. Kunalic deserves to be the full time kicker.

Since you actually quoted me, this is gonna make you really dumb, but check the second sentence in my post, which starts with, Not saying Adi can't. Maybe he is super accurate, and maybe Henery is a little bit more accurate. I know this much, Henery kicks the ball higher, which reduces the chance of it getting blocked, he hasn't missed a field goal or pat, and he can also make a 46 yarder "with ease." Your post is ignorant. How can you possibly bitch about a kicker starting who hasn't missed?

Since you actually quoted me, this is gonna make you really dumb, but check the second sentence in my post, which starts with, Not saying Adi can't. Maybe he is super accurate, and maybe Henery is a little bit more accurate. I know this much, Henery kicks the ball higher, which reduces the chance of it getting blocked, he hasn't missed a field goal or pat, and he can also make a 46 yarder "with ease." Your post is ignorant. How can you possibly bitch about a kicker starting who hasn't missed?

How do u know Henery kicks the ball higher? We've only seen Adi kick 1 field goal & the ball looked plenty high to me. Also, ur argument is a bad 1 b/c Kunalic has not missed a field goal either. Not saying Henery isnt a good kicker but I think the starting job should go to the guy with the best leg which is clearly Kunalic (the guy put a freaking kickoff thru the uprights). However, I'm still liking Henery b/c I have a feeling Kunalic will go Pro in 2-3 years so if/when he does we could use Henery.