Adi Kunalic

Also, I've heard Henery has the leg as well. It's kind of interesting - both these guys are frosh currently. Hopefully Kunalic doesn't leave, because he honestly is not getting a whole lot of PT.

As long as we're scoring they are getting equal playing time. Henery kicks the extra point and Kunilac follows up with the kick off. Adi will get plenty of chances to put points on the board in the future. Right now his best contribution is putting the ball in the endzone.

Has he been putting them in the EndZone lately?

Seems like 2-3 games since I saw very many..

It is a good position to be in

Yikes..That's what ASU fans were saying before Koetter flopped QB's

I can promise everyone there is very little (if any) difference in the leg strength of our two kickers. Judging by what I saw down at Wake, I would prefer Henery on the longer kicks because he gets more air under the ball which will not lead to as many blocks. That is something Adi is going to have a problem with going forward.

FWIW, Henery booted three 57 yard FGs at Wake in a row with room to spare on each during warm ups. So needless to say, he isn't lacking leg strength at all.

I'm not even believing that he put one through the uprights on the kickoff. That is amazing and I hope that someone caught it on video.

I think he actually kicked 3 through the uprights??? I was sitting in the North endzone and I swear he kicked three through there? Also he kicked one in to the South endzone in the wind no less! The guy has a HUGE leg. :worship