Did anyone ever

Think the day would come when Big Red would be ranked behind the USF bulls? They are laying the wood to WVU and beat an auburn team that oh by the way beat NU last year..Kinda makes me ill.

We need to steal their DC at the end of the season!

Did you see who the DC is :lol:

I'll bite who?

DL coach and assistant head coach for the Bulls is Dan McCarney, formerly of ISU...... USF's DC is Wally Burnham.

Think the day would come when Big Red would be ranked behind the USF bulls? They are laying the wood to WVU and beat an auburn team that oh by the way beat NU last year..Kinda makes me ill.

We need to steal their DC at the end of the season!

Did you see who the DC is :lol:

I'll bite who?

DL coach and assistant head coach for the Bulls is Dan McCarney, formerly of ISU...... USF's DC is Wally Burnham.

Give them a couple of years and their defense will be horrible!!!! :lol:

Their head coach Jim Leavitt is a stud. They have a great recruiting advantage by getting guys that are too small or untraditional for D1 schools like Miami, FL St., FL Georgia and Auburn. He puts together a great scheme coaches extremely well and has big wins over Loiusville, WV, and WV in each of the last 3 years. This is no fluke, he has brought his team up and this is only their 10th year as D-1. They will be a decent team until the coach leaves then he will make his next stop a winner.

Coaches for the last 4 years have talked about how good he is and that he is a huge up and coming prospect.