defense is simply poor

kramer

The defense was giving up a lot of room, again. I don't know what the hell is going on on that side of the ball. We gave them 10 yd passes all day.

Not to mention 30 and 40 yard passes. The defense played like crap the first half, but in the second half they pulled it together and made some big stops. The secondary was pretty soft all game. The defensive line got to the quarterback A LOT and made him scramble and throw hurried.

They can all transfer if they don't like the coaches.  Let them transfer to Oklahoma with Pelini, wait Oklahoma wouldn't take any of them.  Cosgrove stinks but the players stink also.

That is the most illogical statement, the coaches suck the players know it so it is the players who need to go? give me a break iif the players see that something is wrong and NEbraska's record shows something is wrong and the only thing that has changed from last year is the Coaching then where does the problem lie...

The problem is the coaching and that is all, who wants to play for a bumb like Callahan or Cosgrove, if the players wont play for them then Nebraska better start lookng for a coach, though I would settle for a trained monkey to replace Callahan and cosgrove...

They can all transfer if they don't like the coaches.  Let them transfer to Oklahoma with Pelini, wait Oklahoma wouldn't take any of them.  Cosgrove stinks but the players stink also.

That is the most illogical statement, the coaches suck the players know it so it is the players who need to go? give me a break iif the players see that something is wrong and NEbraska's record shows something is wrong and the only thing that has changed from last year is the Coaching then where does the problem lie...

The problem is the coaching and that is all, who wants to play for a bumb like Callahan or Cosgrove, if the players wont play for them then Nebraska better start lookng for a coach, though I would settle for a trained monkey to replace Callahan and cosgrove...

Maybe the players should take a look in the mirror. I know it is hard for you to admit that the players are average. I said before that Cosgrove is a joker at least I can admit that. For some reason you think we have a boat load of talent. As far as this being the same team as last year that's a joke. We lost our best DE, DT, the 2nd and 3rd leading tacklers. Need I say the 2 outside LB got replaced by 2 of the worst we have EVER had. We also lost a 2 year starter at CB. You can say all you want about Ricketts but the truth is McPherson couldn't beat him out. We had a trained monkey running the team until he got fired last year.