Question about tickets

I am thinking about getting tickets for the A&M game. Someone wants $200 for two tickets in the south section...#20 row 95. Is that too much for that section? I have only been there for the spring game so I am not sure how much is too much. Any help would be appreciated!

Waaaaaaaayyyy to much. I sat in section 20 row 57 for the isu game, row 95 has to be about the last row.

I am thinking about getting tickets for the A&M game. Someone wants $200 for two tickets in the south section...#20 row 95. Is that too much for that section? I have only been there for the spring game so I am not sure how much is too much. Any help would be appreciated!

Waaaaaaaayyyy too much. I sat in section 20 row 57 for the isu game, row 95 has to be about the last row.

Rip Off!