Kicking game at ISU

DaveH

A blocked FG, a missed FG and a missed extra point. There you have 7 points right there that could have tied the game. Thanks for the place kickers, Frank. :thumbs Oh, I'm sorry, it must be Callahans fault. I keep forgetting that. :wacko:

It was good to see the team attempt a comeback. They almost made it too, until Dailey shot himself.

I don't think teams practice place kicking or extra points with a game type atmosphere enough in practice. Most people take that part of the game for granted.

Maybe so, it would definitely explain a lot.

Kicking game or no kicking game, the loss was not due to missed fg or extra points had Nebraska not been out coached the out come of the game might have been different

A blocked FG, a missed FG and a missed extra point. There you have 7 points right there that could have tied the game. Thanks for the place kickers, Frank. :thumbs Oh, I'm sorry, it must be Callahans fault. I keep forgetting that. :wacko:

It was good to see the team attempt a comeback. They almost made it too, until Dailey shot himself.

Yeah it is his fault when he doesn't play the best one. Dyches has kicked one all year and it looked beautiful. I'm guessing he's not playing dyches because he wants congdon to come which is stupid.

A blocked FG, a missed FG and a missed extra point. There you have 7 points right there that could have tied the game.  Thanks for the place kickers, Frank. :thumbs Oh, I'm sorry, it must be Callahans fault. I keep forgetting that.  :wacko:

Yeah it is his fault when he doesn't play the best one. Dyches has kicked one all year and it looked beautiful. I'm guessing he's not playing dyches because he wants congdon to come which is stupid.

Are you at practice? Maybe Dyches stinks to. I think they don't play the best players on purpose. :wacko: Man if the coahces only had half the knowledge that some of the jokers on this board have. State job fellas go apply. :thumbs

A blocked FG, a missed FG and a missed extra point. There you have 7 points right there that could have tied the game.  Thanks for the place kickers, Frank. :thumbs Oh, I'm sorry, it must be Callahans fault. I keep forgetting that.  :wacko:

Are you at practice? Maybe Dyches stinks to. I think they don't play the best players on purpose. :wacko: Man if the coahces only had half the knowledge that some of the jokers on this board have. State job fellas go apply. :thumbs

Amen brethren

Amen brethren

even if does stink in practice, could it be any worse? So far he is 1 for 1 on fgoals and it looked very good. I would say he could do no worse. Maybe I'm wrong. Hell try Jared Nielsen.

That's funny...Frank beat Iowa State 28-0 last year with these same kickers. But of course its his fault that Callahan lost this one.

That's funny...Frank beat Iowa State 28-0 last year with these same kickers. But of course its his fault that Callahan lost this one.

I can't believe you are actually saying DeAngelis is a good kicker. Solich didn't go out there and kick the ball last year.

Frank also beat them AT HOME. Over the past 5 years NU has never been a good traveling team.

I was just pointing out that they were the same kickers as last year.  Dyches is better, but you can't blame the loss on either of them.  Nebraska just got rolled by a very bad Iowa State team.  They have no where near the talent we do, and blaming the loss on Frank Solich's kicking recruits is just stupid.

Yea, it's stupid because before them we had excellent kickers right?

No, the loss doesn't land square on their shoulders, but if you're a kicker that's what you do. Kick.

DeAngelis has never been able to get the ball up in the air quickly. As DJR put it, it looks like he is kicking dog poopy off his lawn or something,