Husker Tunnel Walk Video I made

hello everyone, just registered to post on this website, i am usually at the rivals site (huskers illustrated) but wanted to check things out here.

i have here is a quick tunnel walk/highlight video i made, hopefully this gets you guys going, nothing too fancy about this video, just some good highlights and how a tunnel walk should be :)

Is there anything better to get you amped up then a tunnel walk video?

Thanks for posting, at first I was afraid you might have them emerging from a submarine or something equally lame as jumping out of a plane.

This was great.

Is it possible to love anything more than NU football?????

Kids aside for those of you who are fathers. Wives are always in 2nd place unless you have given up your man card.

thanks for all of the comments guys, i never knew this site existed, just kind of stumbled upon it, glad i did, a little more variety than rivals

rivals does cost money but to me it's well worth it, their staff does a great job of keeping you in tune in husker land that you normally don't read in the papers, you can sign up and try it out for free for like a week i think and see if it is something you like

cool video. i could watch those while someone beats me over the head with a blunt object and get chills.

1. Husker prayer, a must

2. short and sweet

3. cool highlights

i would like to see mentioned the number of conference championships too

thanks for all of the comments guys, i never knew this site existed, just kind of stumbled upon it, glad i did, a little more variety than rivals

rivals does cost money but to me it's well worth it, their staff does a great job of keeping you in tune in husker land that you normally don't read in the papers, you can sign up and try it out for free for like a week i think and see if it is something you like

I agree, they are the first to get all the latest news. Their tunnel talk is really cool too.

This site is great too, especially since its free

Although I really like the prayer, I don't think it works in the tunnel walk. The crowd has to get quiet in order for everyone to hear it, which takes away from the whole experience. I think the tunnel walk should obviously have music, but no one talking, it's just too hard to hear and doesn't come across well.

However, I do like your video. Good job!