Boycott Memorial Stadium

We as Husker fans...or former Husker fans need to send a statement that this is unnacceptable!!! Maybe if the fans refused to show support and not show up on Saturday someone will get the message. To anyone that wants to defend BC or KC what improvement has been shown in 4 years? Callahan has managed to ruin every possible record NE has had, why not the sellout record? The sad thing is that we have talent that most teams would kill to have and we cant even score a touchdown against a conferance opponent. I understand that college FB is not what it was but this is BS!!!

if you guys are talking about the one streak and the only streak that we are able to control then HELL F-N NO The sellout streak will live on even though this is on bad road that is one streak that should never ever fall!!

I agree. This is the ONE tradition we have going.

Although, I really can't imagine going to the game next weekend.

If I were to hear Mickey Bo's s*%! in person after this, I would projectile vomit. Big time.

I totally agree that ending the sell out streak at Memorial Stadium is the only way for fans to show their disgust in what's happening with this program. Nothing else will register or matter.

As for those of you who think that "true fans" will always go to games, etc., that's a bunch of B.S. I would hope that Steve Pederson would be a true fan and look what he has done to the program.

The tickets are already sold, so the game this week is officially a "sell out". Ok, lets just not use our tickets. Empty seats will send a loud message. This is Nebraska and this type of play, lack of heart, lack of discipline is not acceptable!

Even though I was born and raised in Nebraska, I have never been to a Husker game in Lincoln. My lifes dream is to get back home and go to a home game one day. There have to be thousands of people just like me who would kill to get to go to one single home game, no matter what the outcome is.

If some of you to just walk away from the team and leave your seat empty, it would be disrespectful not only to the team, the school, the state, but to all of us fans who probably never will have that opportunity.

B)-->

QUOTE(Husker B @ Oct 7 2007, 10:05 AM) 232803[/snapback]

Even though I was born and raised in Nebraska, I have never been to a Husker game in Lincoln. My lifes dream is to get back home and go to a home game one day. There have to be thousands of people just like me who would kill to get to go to one single home game, no matter what the outcome is.

If some of you to just walk away from the team and leave your seat empty, it would be disrespectful not only to the team, the school, the state, but to all of us fans who probably never will have that opportunity.

:yeah

We as Husker fans...or former Husker fans need to send a statement that this is unnacceptable!!! Maybe if the fans refused to show support and not show up on Saturday someone will get the message. To anyone that wants to defend BC or KC what improvement has been shown in 4 years? Callahan has managed to ruin every possible record NE has had, why not the sellout record? The sad thing is that we have talent that most teams would kill to have and we cant even score a touchdown against a conferance opponent. I understand that college FB is not what it was but this is BS!!!

and what about us fans that actually want to watch Nebraska play, regardless of the score?? If your really that intent on not showing up to any more nebraska games, fine by me, PM me and we'll discuss how i can buy your tickets.

I'm torn here...........on one hand I see the point of not showing up because these coaches have not prepared these young men for battle and our team has absolutely no heart. On the other hand to show support for the PLAYERS I feel like I need to show up. As much as it hurt to watch I watched every second of that game last night down to the last second. I was actually so mad I was shaking. Then I got over being mad and now I'm embarrassed. That was the 2nd worst loss I've seen out of Callahan and company. Coming 2nd only to the Texas Tech loss. I realize Cosgrove is the problem and the whole defensive coaching staff needs fired, but the offensive play calling last night was HORRIBLE. I'm actually hurt right now? :hmmph