A KU fans perspective

JHaWk

I watched the Neb at Mizz game. I thought it was going to be a shootout. Instead I saw a rout. As a KU fan, I am unnerved watching this fiasco. Nebraska can't score a touchdown? WHAT? Here are somethings that I think went wrong for the Cornhuskers.

1) No emotion on either offense or defense.

2) Once again the Nebraska running game was not established. In Callahan's style of play, it is critical to establish the run

3) Chase Daniels, however much I may hate him he had a very good game. I was hoping that NU would pancake his ass but I dont have much faith in the blackshirt D anymore.

4) Homefield Advantage? I dont know. It seemed like Mizz was so damn good they couldve beaten the huskers in Lincoln.

5) Cozgrove is gone at the end of the season. Even an outsider like me knows this. It is up to Callahn to make this decision. You guys at Nebraska should really take a close look at Callahan and tell me he is meant for college football. He seems to "business-like" to get anyone fired up.

6) What was Callahan doing since the Iowa State game? Building a ship in a bottle? The NU team looked so disorganized I wanted to vomit.

BTW KU is STILL undefeated thank you very much. We are now ranked and NU is #40 i think. I wanted NU to win but instead Mizz made you look a Div II team. I reaaly hope you can pick it up Nebraska. Go JAYHAWKS!

yes... we know we suck.......thanks for the reminder. you guys look much improved. should be interesting between you and MU an of all people CU. I think the north sould be interesting...unfortunately I think the best we can hope for is to play spoiler in a couple of games...... probably not against you though :angry:

I watched the Neb at Mizz game. I thought it was going to be a shootout. Instead I saw a rout. As a KU fan, I am unnerved watching this fiasco. Nebraska can't score a touchdown? WHAT? Here are somethings that I think went wrong for the Cornhuskers.

2) Once again the Nebraska running game was not established. In Callahan's style of play, it is critical to establish the run

3) Chase Daniels, however much I may hate him he had a very good game. I was hoping that NU would pancake his ass but I dont have much faith in the blackshirt D anymore.

4) Homefield Advantage? I dont know. It seemed like Mizz was so damn good they couldve beaten the huskers in Lincoln.

5) Cozgrove is gone at the end of the season. Even an outsider like me knows this. It is up to Callahn to make this decision. You guys at Nebraska should really take a close look at Callahan and tell me he is meant for college football. He seems to "business-like" to get anyone fired up.

BTW KU is STILL undefeated thank you very much. We are now ranked and NU is #40 i think. I wanted NU to win but instead Mizz made you look a Div II team. I reaaly hope you can pick it up Nebraska. Go JAYHAWKS!

It isnt much like Nebraska football is it. I'm really happy that the Jayhawks are doing well and I think you guys may be for real. Congats. Not looking forward to playing you guys in Lawrence. If Mangino had us figured out the last 2 years , this year he should have a field day. Just hope he doesnt start eating your players. Good luck and thanks for posting and trashing us in a constructive classy manner.

I'm pulling for the Jayhawks to win the North because I hate KSU, CU, and Mizzou. Go Jayhawks!!!!

what, one loss and we are out?? c'mon people, we had 2 conference losses last year. Next 2 weeks are at home, i think we can win both games, and then a huge showdown in austin. Players know what a win at Texas would mean, and if we can win the next 3 games then we are back in business.

And i know alot of you think this is completely unrealistic, but i do not. The next 3 weeks ALL will be much, muuuuuuuch easier games than Mizzou was. Mizzou is pretty good.

I'm pulling for the Jayhawks to win the North because I hate KSU, CU, and Mizzou. Go Jayhawks!!!!

what, one loss and we are out?? c'mon people, we had 2 conference losses last year. Next 2 weeks are at home, i think we can win both games, and then a huge showdown in austin. Players know what a win at Texas would mean, and if we can win the next 3 games then we are back in business.

And i know alot of you think this is completely unrealistic, but i do not. The next 3 weeks ALL will be much, muuuuuuuch easier games than Mizzou was. Mizzou is pretty good.

I respectfully disagree with you on all fronts. I think we will see how mediocre MU as the season goes on(and how terrible we are) I respect you for your attitude though. I hope I am wrong, but I think we will win 2 maybe 3 games the rest of the year. next saturday will be a very telling game.

Remind me what was Missouri Defense ranked?

93rd I believe

BTW,

We are going to have our work cut out for us next weekend. College Gameday is coming to our game in Norman! I am happy for the publicity, but still a little scary.

http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footb.../100707aaf.html

6) What was Callahan doing since the Iowa State game? Building a ship in a bottle? The NU team looked so disorganized I wanted to vomit.

As much as I want to disagree with you.... I cant. Your brutally honest , but honest none the less.

Sometimes the truth hurts ... and sucks!

I think this is kinda irrelevant, they might not be that great statistically, but they played a helluva ball game yesterday. Granted, our O-line helped, but that was the only time i saw Mizzou play this year, and i was quite impressed. Something they've got going for them (however it did hack me off) is after nearly every play, their defense jumped up and was pumped. we could use this

sh#t .. it doesnt matter the number rank. They had our number all night.

Congrats Mizzou fans. Your team played an excellently executed game.

93rd I believe

BTW,

We are going to have our work cut out for us next weekend. College Gameday is coming to our game in Norman! I am happy for the publicity, but still a little scary.

Good luck and good job on reporting the Husker Nation meltdown over on Tigerboard.

93rd I believe

BTW,

Good luck and good job on reporting the Husker Nation meltdown over on Tigerboard.

He can post what he like s on tigerboard.

As long as he is respectable here its all good IMO.

Yes I know mangino is fat but he gets the job done.

The Nebraska season is not lost yet. If they lose to a OK State team that has been having a bad season, then you guys can start panicking, but Mizz is a good team. Those idiots got picked to win the Big 12 North.

Nebraska can redeem themselves by beating a Texas team that is struggling. I really think NU can whoop Texas

and I wouldnt bet against NU next week just because they got rolled by a good Mizz team.

And look on the bright side, if NU has a bad season this year (a realistic possibility 5-7 wtf? that sounds wierd) it can wake up whoever is in charge at UNL and changes can be made. I personally dont want NU to become Notre Dame. It will hurt the whole Big 12 not just nebraska. That being said i am gettin ready for the KU/Baylor game. GO JAYHAWKS AND GBR!!!