HC not OC

I think Callahan should consider giving up his duties as player caller. He looks like a lost idiot on the sideline trying to figure things out and he cant possibly be leading the team effectively. Also when a coach is that worried about things like playcalling they cant get energetic and into it. Players reflect their coach and thats not good wen you have a guy who looks lost on the sideline.

I was watching the USF FAU game this weekend and USF was playing really badly. Leavit went nuts on his players, I saw grabbing facemasks, smacking helmets, pushing players around, it was great and I think it shows if you have ever watched USFs defense play its pretty amazing. Fast, physical, nasty. something we havent seen here in a while.

The players are busy talking like professional athletes instead of trying to play like hard-nosed attitude driven college athletes. I think that BC wants kids who are ready to be pros. The players are are responding with subpar performances. He needs to simplify the game, use the best athletes, and ATTACK. Finesse only works as a complement to motivational drive. I think the players are starting to question the staff and each other.

I think Callahan should have control of the game plan and the plays that go into each week, but he needs to let Watson call the plays based upon what he sees from the booth upstairs. I think Callahan needs to be free to more effectively manage the team rather than worry about the next play to call. It is turning into the same thing that happened with Solich.

I think Callahan should consider giving up his duties as player caller. He looks like a lost idiot on the sideline trying to figure things out and he cant possibly be leading the team effectively. Also when a coach is that worried about things like playcalling they cant get energetic and into it. Players reflect their coach and thats not good wen you have a guy who looks lost on the sideline.

I was watching the USF FAU game this weekend and USF was playing really badly. Leavit went nuts on his players, I saw grabbing facemasks, smacking helmets, pushing players around, it was great and I think it shows if you have ever watched USFs defense play its pretty amazing. Fast, physical, nasty. something we havent seen here in a while.

I agree completely

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.ph...c=19794&hl=

I dont know he needs to be yelling and screaming.... but he needs to get control of the team here.

I think Callahan should have control of the game plan and the plays that go into each week, but he needs to let Watson call the plays based upon what he sees from the booth upstairs. I think Callahan needs to be free to more effectively manage the team rather than worry about the next play to call. It is turning into the same thing that happened with Solich.

Totally. Pefectly said. This has to be done.