Callahan: "In America we expect excellence"

After losing to USC, Callahan was asked about his team's performance, and he said something like "This is America, and in America we expect excellence."

WHAT THE HECK KIND OF ANSWER IS THAT YOU SCREWBALL???

that sounds like something Michael Scott of Dunder-Mifflin would say...

example:

"Abraham Lincoln once said that, "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North." And those are the principles that I carry with me in the workplace."

After losing to USC, Callahan was asked about his team's performance, and he said something like "This is America, and in America we expect excellence."

example:

"Abraham Lincoln once said that, "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North." And those are the principles that I carry with me in the workplace."

LMAO thats such a great show

example:

"You don't call retarded people retards. You call your friends retards when they're acting retarded."

He talks and talks and never says anything of substance. He never gives a straight answer, he's a spin doctor.