Wow...just....wow...

The guy or girl who wrote all of the drivel is obviously an attorney. They talked for hours charging for hours to say exactly nothing and give up nothing in terms of a solution. Did the recruiting suck under Solich? Yes, to some extent. Was his new coaching staff given the ability to recruit? No, they were fired along with Solich. Has Callahan lived up to the hype Pud promised us? Not even close! Are we mediocre? I'm not sure because I'm thinking we're actually below mediocre at this point. Have we surrendered the Big 12 to OU and Texass? Yes, them among others!

Here's what's got to happen. Pud has got to put the screws to BC. BC is gonna have to fire some assistants in the off season. We can't afford to get rid of BC, so everyone please stop suggesting he be fired at season's end. If within the next 2 to 3 years things don't make a drastic turn for the better, we had better go on at least an 18 month coaching search. We need someone with passion to lead this team. I don't necessarily think BC's a poor coach. I think he's a poor leader. This team is laden with athletes, but they're all going in a different direction because there is a huge lack of leadership. I think what we're seeing is that Taylor's biggest attribute to the team was his leadership. We don't have any leaders that anyone is willing to follow coaches included. This team is lost, and we need some assistants in here that can help them find the way.

You can feel nauscious as much as you want to about this season, but really is it a whole lot different than the previous 3 seasons? IMO, not really. The defense since the wizard Cozworthless has been in charge has always been questionable at best. Each year this staff has lost to a 50th or worse ranked team, but have yet to beat a top 20 team. Why? Maybe they're getting outcoached? Ball State and USC both tied a record for the most points against a NU team in one quarter (21 pts.) They both did it in the third quarter. This staff has repeatedly been outcoached for the past 3 years. This year, we're just seeing the exclamation point. A lot of the D staff really needs to go. Some of the O staff needs some big time evaluating!

The guy or girl who wrote all of the drivel is obviously an attorney. They talked for hours charging for hours to say exactly nothing and give up nothing in terms of a solution. Did the recruiting suck under Solich? Yes, to some extent. Was his new coaching staff given the ability to recruit? No, they were fired along with Solich. Has Callahan lived up to the hype Pud promised us? Not even close! Are we mediocre? I'm not sure because I'm thinking we're actually below mediocre at this point. Have we surrendered the Big 12 to OU and Texass? Yes, them among others!

Here's what's got to happen. Pud has got to put the screws to BC. BC is gonna have to fire some assistants in the off season. We can't afford to get rid of BC, so everyone please stop suggesting he be fired at season's end. If within the next 2 to 3 years things don't make a drastic turn for the better, we had better go on at least an 18 month coaching search. We need someone with passion to lead this team. I don't necessarily think BC's a poor coach. I think he's a poor leader. This team is laden with athletes, but they're all going in a different direction because there is a huge lack of leadership. I think what we're seeing is that Taylor's biggest attribute to the team was his leadership. We don't have any leaders that anyone is willing to follow coaches included. This team is lost, and we need some assistants in here that can help them find the way.

You can feel nauscious as much as you want to about this season, but really is it a whole lot different than the previous 3 seasons? IMO, not really. The defense since the wizard Cozworthless has been in charge has always been questionable at best. Each year this staff has lost to a 50th or worse ranked team, but have yet to beat a top 20 team. Why? Maybe they're getting outcoached? Ball State and USC both tied a record for the most points against a NU team in one quarter (21 pts.) They both did it in the third quarter. This staff has repeatedly been outcoached for the past 3 years. This year, we're just seeing the exclamation point. A lot of the D staff really needs to go. Some of the O staff needs some big time evaluating!

pretty good assessment jr. no, BC is not leaving, give it up, ignore him, pretend he is not here, do whatever you have to do, because he isn't leaving.

he is likely to make just enough changes (hey, we got so and so, this team is gonna come together now..) in the coaching staff to rekindle false hopes/hype again during the off season. don't fall for it, we may be a little better next year, but you will see the same old bullsh#t on offense, it won't change until he goes away.

how much better will the defense be next year? depends, if Coz is still here with just a few new assistants, we are f'd again, period, end of story, over. if Cally has the balls (and i don' think he does) to clean house on the defensive side, then anything, on the defensive side, is possible, but we are still stuck with an inconsistent offense, too complicated for any talented freshman to crack. same old sh#t for the next 3 years, at least. don't know if there is enough beer in Texas to get me through this!

sounds like a politician... way to have absolutely no stance on anything.

if you are a husker fan and you don't have an opinion on the state of things right now, you don't know anything about football.

there is always an objective truth. that's why you argue opinions. all husker fans want what is best for the team... they just have differing opinions.

I'm assuming that the poster that wrote that is a lawyer!

I thought he was a Chiropracter (all the refereces to "tightness")

Maybe a Gynocologist?

He isn't offering a solution, and he isn't even claiming to know what exactly what the problem is.....I enjoyed the read because he basically summed up EXACTLY what I am feeling.

right so wtf is that dudes point :asshat

I tend to agree with 2ndtoNunn

I think he was self medicating..Kinda like writing in a diary to help deal with your problems/concerns.

Reminding us all that there are things much more important in life than the ability to brag to your co-workers about your home state College Football team.

And that attitude plays an important role in winning. ("Heads up/Shoulders back")

I've been defending our coaches since Osborn "couldn't win the big one", but I've lost all confidence in our current staff and I can't imagine how our players could have any confidence in them, either.

Things don't always have to be Black or White, and I still have trouble trusting either Conservatives OR Liberals and feel the "truth" usually lies somewhere in between.

It may have been "drivel" but I've written much worse, myself.

I wish I knew where to find more from this writer, just for a 3rd? perspective, but the link was taken away by a Mod.