News Conference...right now...

Reporters are a bunch of pussies.....they get in Sam's grill and ask him tough questions, they didn't ask Callahan any tough questions.

Other then getting coach speak what do you really think they get out of Callahan by asking tough question?

You probably get more of a feel for the team mindset then by how the players answer then the coaches.

Regardless don't ask the 23 year old college student...ask the coach who gets paid 1.7 million a year

Ruud said he will step up nad be one of the voices on defense that will try to get this team to start playing better. It's over now.

GBR!!!

<cough-cough>bullsh#t!<cough-cough>

If he's just now realizing he needs to step up and be one of the voices on defense, then why the hell is he a captain and WTF took him so damn long to figure that out? :angry:

With his family history, he should know better. And I hope his family is giving him an earful right now

"We have a lot of coaches that other people want, I can assure you of that"

Then let them have these coaches. Then much like Cozgroves last job, Husker fans can hold signs saying "thank you (insert team)"

Again this is not an issue with the athletes. I've never seen this under even a good coach.

Little late when the waters over the bow and the pump stopped working. Let hope he has a hell of a lot of big pails and and more people start helping to bail.

My guess is that he'll just stand there with a bewildered look on his face and hope he can say the right things to make the water run back out.

"We have a lot of coaches that other people want, I can assure you of that"

Then let them have these coaches. Then much like Cozgroves last job, Husker fans can hold signs saying "thank you (insert team)"

Again this is not an issue with the athletes. I've never seen this under even a good coach.

I seriously don't think I'd hire Cosgrove to coach a powder puff team for fear of the players losing interest and being out of position.