Is it just me??

Odd...no when a ship is sinking don't all the rats jump off?

Ok maybe I took that a little too far but its not that surprising that Pederson and Coz are talking to the media to try and quell the uprising for there jobs. Shame they are not saying anything that will help them keep there jobs.

All the talk in the world won't help so who really cares? BC better either turn things around or they are all toast. I think Cosgrove is probably toast already. There's probably a major shake-up coming at the end of the season. BC and Pederson probably have a couple years, I think but some of the staff is probably gone. However, that all depends on the big money/power guys and how they see things.

I'm not even anti-coz, but I cannot see how anyone can justify the defensive play, or lack thereof, we've been seeing this season.

Wouldnt it be odd if Callahan was the one good guy in the bunch? Maybe he is being brought down by these two? The NU football program would make a very interesting movie/book

I have had those same thoughts.

But then I recall when he got hired and the Oakland press was snickering and saying things like, "He's gone! He's gone to the 'heartland'!"

He was seen as a failure there, even after taking the Raiders (via his predisessor's draft picks) to the Super Bowl.