Coaching Staff

Which coach would you most like to see gone after this season?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which coach needs to get the ax and why?

I would like to see everyone gone, but I know that's not realistic. Cosgrove is definitely most deserving of the boot. He inherited the nations 11th rated pass defense and dropped them to 104th with basically the same players. We were #2 in scoring defense last year and now we are 72nd. Whatever he's doing...it's wrong.

Yeah, now we have 5 new plays we can run all the time instead.

Option right isn't one of those five either. Crap I wish they would bring back the Fullback trap that Davies ran so well.

You mean the fullback trap that won the Orange Bowl for us in the '94 season? Davies averaged 5.3 ypc for his career. That's pretty good for a fullback.

Yeah, now we have 5 new plays we can run all the time instead.

Option right isn't one of those five either. Crap I wish they would bring back the Fullback trap that Davies ran so well.

You mean the fullback trap that won the Orange Bowl for us in the '94 season? Davies averaged 5.3 ypc for his career. That's pretty good for a fullback.

Without looking up stats what was that average per carry last year? I know it worked in 94 remember we can only remember the 90's.

I wish they would all just leave and Frankie would come back. :wacko:

Hooray for running the same 5 plays for 6 years!

Better to run 5 plays that you know well and dominate then try to be fantasy and run 300 paragraph plays sucky and look like crap. If a play works I think you should run it more than once in a game. Kriewald gets the ball twice a year and scored td's both times. Try it some more. Hand it off once in awhile. It would probs be wide open. He's a great runner.

Better to run 5 plays that you know well and dominate then try to be fantasy and run 300 paragraph plays sucky and look like crap. If a play works I think you should run it more than once in a game. Kriewald gets the ball twice a year and scored td's both times. Try it some more. Hand it off once in awhile. It would probs be wide open. He's a great runner.

Amen. I love how Dailey has to come over every time and get the play himself from Callahan. The descriptions are so ridiculously long that if someone shuttled them in for him, the right play would almost never be called (maybe that would be a good thing, though). It's like playing that game 'telephone'.

Amen. I love how Dailey has to come over every time and get the play himself from Callahan. The descriptions are so ridiculously long that if someone shuttled them in for him, the right play would almost never be called (maybe that would be a good thing, though). It's like playing that game 'telephone'.

Yea, god forbid we call more involved plays than option left, option right, pass, punt under Solich. :wacko: