Coaching Staff

Which coach would you most like to see gone after this season?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish they would all just leave and Frankie would come back. :wacko:

Hooray for running the same 5 plays for 6 years!

Better to run 5 plays that you know well and dominate then try to be fantasy and run 300 paragraph plays sucky and look like crap. If a play works I think you should run it more than once in a game. Kriewald gets the ball twice a year and scored td's both times. Try it some more. Hand it off once in awhile. It would probs be wide open. He's a great runner.

Amen. I love how Dailey has to come over every time and get the play himself from Callahan. The descriptions are so ridiculously long that if someone shuttled them in for him, the right play would almost never be called (maybe that would be a good thing, though). It's like playing that game 'telephone'.

Yea, god forbid we call more involved plays than option left, option right, pass, punt under Solich. :wacko:

You know what though, in this day of college football, regardless if the coaches are great or average, he should all be happy if these guys can stick together for more than a few years.

You know what though, in this day of college football, regardless if the coaches are great or average, he should all be happy if these guys can stick together for more than a few years.

True. I have said it before and I will say it again. One of the things I am looking forward to is to having most if not all of the same coaching staff for more than a year!!

True. I have said it before and I will say it again. One of the things I am looking forward to is to having most if not all of the same coaching staff for more than a year!!

why do you think the coaching staff is going to stick around?

elmo leaves all the time.

gill won't be sticking around long I wouldn't think.

busch is terrible and so is cosgrove.

I would think if our offense does get good that norvell would want to move up the ladder but I don't see our offense getting good.

why do you think the coaching staff is going to stick around?

elmo leaves all the time.

gill won't be sticking around long I wouldn't think.

busch is terrible and so is cosgrove.

I would think if our offense does get good that norvell would want to move up the ladder but I don't see our offense getting good.

I imagine the coaching staff has more sunk into this program already than you do. I don't look for anyone to just throw their hands up and say "I quit".

How does the coach "leave all the time" and still land jobs?

How bout none? this is ridiculous. We need STABILITY. I dont care if they blow the glass deeks we keep them for at least 2 more yrs. All of them.

:wtf

So essentially, you've reserved yourself to the fact that we're going to suck for the next 2 years?

I don't want to hear about how our recruits will get better and mature, because that doesn't matter when you've got the village idiot calling draw plays on 3rd and 11.

If you get rid of him, it's as soon as we don't get a bowl bid, which is probably going to happen. Are you going to want to keep him, when we don't go "bowling" for the first time, in who knows how long?

And, if you tell me not going to a bowl game isn't important, it is. Because kids don't want to come play for a school that doesn't play around the holidays.

We screwed the pooch with Pelini. He would have been more than happy to be the head coach, and I think he would have done a better job than Callahan. At least the kids looked like they wanted to play for him.

To make a long story short, this season is an abortion...

Since DJR and newearthhusker are representing the ACLU here on the board, I will rephrase that so folks will stop whining and crying about a metaphor...

Our season is over. We can thank the brain trust of Callahan, Cosgrove, and Pedersen for that.

I'm glad so many folks have the "wait and see" attitude with Callahan. Give him another year, let us get pimp slapped around the big 12 north like a 2 dollar hooker. Wait, I apologize to any 2 dollar hookers reading this.

I'm glad so many folks have the "wait and see" attitude with Callahan. Give him another year, let us get pimp slapped around the big 12 north like a 2 dollar hooker. Wait, I apologize to any 2 dollar hookers reading this.

So true. It's like everyone's buying into Pedersen's direction of the program schpeel. I guess if Callahan wins 4 games next year and only 3 games the year after, a negative trend will have been established and it will be time for a change.

And i'm willing to bet even money, that we don't make a bowl for the first time in what, 35 years or so?

I'm sorry if I buy into the whole "winning tradition" that Nebraska once had before the "abomination" of a coach showed up to goat screw my coach. I'm sorry if I get mad as hell because Pedersen makes crap ass decisions.

I guess i'm a bad fan, if I get pissed about these things, and as described in previous posts, an "untrue" husker fan...