Are you N or OUT ?

I don't like alot of what is going on, now Suh is suspended for fighting with a teammate...this is just getting really bad. But I am 'N' with this team no matter what, will watch every game I can, and will cheer for them all season.

I cheer for Nebraska.

My view won't be popular, won't be followed, and I will be ridiculed for my allegiance with Nebraska. So be it.

Could some of the problem be with the players? Some seem to really have the "individual" attitude. I imagine that makes for tough coaching. We supposedly have all the talent, and when the team plays together it kicks a$$, Just a thought!!

always N but I can't believe I have to shell out another $30.00 to watch the product pud and cally are throwing out there. Has castille carried the ball in the last 4 games?

Castille must've demonstrated some emotion during a game. Hence, he has been shelved for the year. I'm glad I live in Lincoln and can head to the bar...I'm pretty sure I would cry while hitting the 'buy now' button with the $29.95 price tag behind it this year.

I'll always be a Husker fan and agonize in the bad times but rock n' roll when things are clicking. I haven't put 40 years into this thing to find another team to root for now!

I think it's funny how people who claim to hate Big Red and make fun of them are still interested in what's going on and watch them on TV.

I'll always be a Husker fan and agonize in the bad times but rock n' roll when things are clicking. I haven't put 40 years into this thing to find another team to root for now!

I think it's funny how people who claim to hate Big Red and make fun of them are still interested in what's going on and watch them on TV.

I will always be N and YES I just ordered the game.

That is the question . Are you going to support this team for the rest of the season, or are going to give up and cry like beach? It aint over till the fat lady is a singin. I hear a bunch of whining , but I don't hear no fat lady. Don't give up! We ( Husker fans ) are what makes this program great and right now we are loseing that greatness. So, ARE YOU N OUR OUT?????

I'm definitely cheering for them to win, no doubt about that. However, I have pretty much quit watching them on TV (didn't watch the Missouri game). I don't really mean to not watch them, I have just stop scheduling my weekend around them. Once I stopped doing that I realized how much "real life" crap I should be doing.

I will always support the team come hell or high water. But with that being said I won't pay $30 for pay per view and if now I have to choose between hunting and the huskers I will just go hunting (it use to be the opposite) until they get it changed around. Just can't stand to listen let alone watch the Husker's get handled like this.