**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion Thread**

This is the fan's fault. I hope you're all proud of yourselves for being so negative. If only we were more positive, they'd win. Good work. (because emotions are hot, I should probably include that this is, in fact, sarcastic)

I don't think emotions are hot. To me, most of us seem palatially calm.

Which is quite pathetic, considering the circumstances.

Yeah, I just assumed. It's hard to be mad anymore.

Nothing worse then to have one of your worst fears realized.

Husker fans, you're playing the biggest choke team in NCAA football. It wouldn't surprise me to see The Huskers come back and win this game. Look at what Ok State has done every single time they've had a big lead over the last few years. They've blown it.

I have to say, I hope Nebraska gets a new coach soon and return to glory ASAP. I don't like seeing this one bit.

This is the fan's fault. I hope you're all proud of yourselves for being so negative. If only we were more positive, they'd win. Good work. (because emotions are hot, I should probably include that this is, in fact, sarcastic)

Mrs. Callahan.....

Oh please if you truly believe that then you are drowning your head in the Husker Kool-Aid! This train wreck has been chugging along for a while now! Fans have nothing to do with the emotion of how they play ON THE FIELD!

I'll say it now, and I mean. I don't care about recruits - FIRE CALLAHAN AND COSGROVE TOMORROW. Name Watson Interim Head Coach and maybe Wyatt of Busch DC. It HAS to be done because it cannot be any worse.

I agree 100 %. I am 32 years old and i have never been ashamed of this team.............. until right now.

:wtf

Something has to change real soon!!!!!