**Official Oklahoma State Game Discussion Thread**

I still have a ton of respect for you guys. Some of the best fans in college football. You don't deserve this. It's always darkest before the dawn folks. Hang in there. And btw, I STILL say don't give up yet. Ok State is the most notorious choke team in college football. See the Texas games for the last few years..

I still have a ton of respect for you guys. Some of the best fans in college football. You don't deserve this. It's always darkest before the dawn folks. Hang in there. And btw, I STILL say don't give up yet. Ok State is the most notorious choke team in college football. See the Texas games for the last few years..

Thanks...but I think Texas had an offense and defense on the field.

After this I cannot see how you can keep this staff money or not. Should we start discussing potential coaches?

Yes...who do you think...

T. Gill?

A different upstart coach from a Mid-major?

T. Bowden?

Another NFL type coach?

I don't think turner has enough experience and I think T Bowden would be interesting, but under no circumstance do you bring in a NFL coach.

If it continues this way, maybe it's a good thing people. I don't know Callahan's qualifications and as an outsider I don't feel too comfortable making coaching suggestions, but this is not Husker football. Somebody posing as an imposter has somehow gotten onto the field. However, this may throw a wrench into the mix and get things stirred up for future changes.

I'm not watching the game, are the Huskers really playing that poorly or is Ok State that good? I have a hard time believing Ok State is that good. Me thinks it has to be the Huskers are doing all of this to themselves.

Fire Callahan and Pederson right now.[/size] these two should not be allowed in to there offices come monday morning. lets rule this season off and start all over for next year. bring the powerhouse football back and bring the 300lb line that can run and hit like a freight train. bring back the run game with a little trowing. dump the f'ing west coast offence and bring the nebraska offence back. i have had it with Callahan.