Can Bill make it thru the Night?

It's because we've become so irrelevant to college football. Thanks Pudnocker! Even if we fired these dips$&ts, I highly doubt ESPN cares because we are IRRELEVANT to college football!

And that is what REALLY sucks. At least when we had the bad year(s) under solich, we at least got discussed... now it's just... ugh. They talk bout the Central Florida and Southern Florida matchup... I know that one or the other of those are ranked, but just the fact that they're ahead and more important than UNL... it kind of makes me sick inside.

It's because we've become so irrelevant to college football. Thanks Pudnocker! Even if we fired these dips$&ts, I highly doubt ESPN cares because we are IRRELEVANT to college football!

And that is what REALLY sucks. At least when we had the bad year(s) under solich, we at least got discussed... now it's just... ugh. They talk bout the Central Florida and Southern Florida matchup... I know that one or the other of those are ranked, but just the fact that they're ahead and more important than UNL... it kind of makes me sick inside.

And how many more bad years under Solich would it take for ESPN to consider us irrelevant? The slide started under his reign and continues.

Oh we get discussed in the media. It's just not how we would like it to be :hmmph

I think you remove Callahan and place Watson as the interim head coach. You form a search committee and start looking at potential candidates.

We only have to search as far as Wyoming.

Good call!

Hmmmmmmmm... didn't we snag another coach from Wyoming... gosh who was that... who was that.... ;)

Hehe I know that it's meaningless, but it would be an interesting parallel.

Plus the fact they would both be replacing a Bill

(Jennings/Callahan)

And how many more bad years under Solich would it take for ESPN to consider us irrelevant? The slide started under his reign and continues.

Just like Iraq is Clinton's fault, and gas prices are Clinton's fault. Don't be stupid.

I think you remove Callahan and place Watson as the interim head coach. You form a search committee and start looking at potential candidates.

We only have to search as far as Wyoming.

Good call!

Hmmmmmmmm... didn't we snag another coach from Wyoming... gosh who was that... who was that.... ;)

Hehe I know that it's meaningless, but it would be an interesting parallel.

Plus the fact they would both be replacing a Bill

(Jennings/Callahan)

Nice! :)

Just like Iraq is Clinton's fault, and gas prices are Clinton's fault. Don't be stupid.

I think it's fair to disagree with what he was saying using solich's 10-3 season and new staff as counter-examples, but I don't think it's worth causing a political discussion melt-down/tangent :)

I've got to take the blame for this season. I secretly hoped the Huskers would play just bad enough to get a spot in the Holiday Bowl. I'm so selfish.

GBR

Sorry Husker Nation, players and coaches.

Unless WB forks out the cash I think BC is a lock for a while yet. Everyone else has a question mark by their seniority column.