What happened to

At the start of this football year, there wasn't any reason to think this season could turn out to be such a disaster. I expect ups and downs in any season, but there really isn't any excuse for where the team is currently at. Quite shocking.

I disagree. I think the writing has been on the wall for 2 years now. Others didn't see it and criticized those that did. I don't blame anyone for supporting them at the start of the season and even 3 games into the season BUT the way they attacked those of us who KNEW the truth was a bit uncalled for.

Like I said last week, let's just all get on a similar page so we can move forward.

There really wasn't any reason to expect this travesty. At no point in the previous three seasons did it look like there was no team chemistry, no emotion, no fire, etc.. Most of the criticism was in schemes, playcalling etc.. This year, the criticism is about their ability to coach these kids period. Things have taken a serious dive, and the coaches have lost this team. Horrible horrible things happening in Lincoln.

I think we should offer up Cosgrove to the Football gods this week and take care of the rest of them in the off-season.

There really wasn't any reason to expect this travesty. At no point in the previous three seasons did it look like there was no team chemistry, no emotion, no fire, etc.. Most of the criticism was in schemes, playcalling etc.. This year, the criticism is about their ability to coach these kids period. Things have taken a serious dive, and the coaches have lost this team. Horrible horrible things happening in Lincoln.

I think we should offer up Cosgrove to the Football gods this week and take care of the rest of them in the off-season.

:yeah

A lot of people have changed their minds about Callahan. And people are allowed to do that. I'm certainly not a fan of firing him in the middle of the season. We'll see how it goes for the rest of the season, but as I've said before, Callahan is steadily losing points with me. I'm not at the fire him stage yet, though.