Coaches Poll- Want Solich/Pelini back?

Sparker

Who would be the better coaching staff?  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a somewhat silly topic, no one is coming back. Those bridges were burnt four years ago and there isn't any rebuilding them.

I know... I was mostly curious if people were happier,

sorry... I googled Polini for the spelling, somebody spelled it like that...

*Pelini*

It's a valid topic. Saying something once definitely won't get anyone's attention. I mean, it would be great if we could all respond to constant criticism and suggestions for change by saying, "There you go again!"

"You can't keep sleeping around on me!"

"Oh, here comes this one again!"

"I'm issuing you a citation for DUI..."

"Just keep beating this horse! You're like a broken record 'don't drive drunk, don't drive drunk,' it's getting old."

I don't want Solich back. He wasn't what we need either. Pelini, maybe, Gill for sure. I thought he was the guy, but Pedersen screwed that up, so I don't think there would be anyway we could get him back. Maybe Gill didn't have head coach experience, but look who he had for mentors and teachers. He would have done right by the fans and the players.