What I hope is done

1. Fire Steve Pederson this week and start the process of getting a new AD. This gets rid of what I consider the source of the problem and puts BC on alert.

2. New AD basically tells BC at the end of the year to get a new defensive staff or hit the road. Win-win situation here. We either get rid of Coz and get better on defense (don't care who we hire we'll get better on defense) or we get rid of the lot of them.

3. BC either shows improvement next year (say to 10-3 <_< ) and we are ok, or we get rid of him next year.

Damn, just wish I was a billionaire booster to make it happen.

Don't need to be, we have the largest fan base in the world.

We CAN speak as a billionaire - imagine what a couple million fans can say:

Just look at http://members.cox.net/huskers_against_pederson/ and forward this to EVERY FAN you know.

Lets get this grass-roots protest off-the ground.

Just imaging the media coverage if even 100,000 fans responded. Perlman's desk covered!

:rollin

1. Fire Steve Pederson this week and start the process of getting a new AD. This gets rid of what I consider the source of the problem and puts BC on alert.

2. New AD basically tells BC at the end of the year to get a new defensive staff or hit the road. Win-win situation here. We either get rid of Coz and get better on defense (don't care who we hire we'll get better on defense) or we get rid of the lot of them.

3. BC either shows improvement next year (say to 10-3 <_< ) and we are ok, or we get rid of him next year.

BC must go to he is worthless.

I agree this season is over and these kids are beat. They have nothing left as far as respect and fire goes and the coaching staff needs to be let go along with Pedersen. We will probably lose the rest of the games anyways as this was our easiest team for the rest of the season. I'm beyond mad.................I'm actually speechless. :dunno

Don't need to be, we have the largest fan base in the world.

We CAN speak as a billionaire - imagine what a couple million fans can say:

Just look at http://members.cox.net/huskers_against_pederson/ and forward this to EVERY FAN you know.

Lets get this grass-roots protest off-the ground.

Just imaging the media coverage if even 100,000 fans responded. Perlman's desk covered!

:rollin

Where do you think this $$$ is seriously going to go? There is better ways to go about this. Being an Alum, if Perlman wrote me and asked if I would contribute $5 and told me where it was going, I'd send it and then some.

[Where do you think this $$$ is seriously going to go? There is better ways to go about this. Being an Alum, if Perlman wrote me and asked if I would contribute $5 and told me where it was going, I'd send it and then some.

I think it is going to go for a buy-out. If people really reply, a student, a postman, someone will tip off the media and the cat is out of the bag.

Email is to easy to delete. Snail mail to the Chancellor is not easy to get rid of.

Now, we can all sit here and whine, or we can do something about it.

I choose the later, and am not going to sound like the coaching staff and give 'excuses' as to why it won't work. WE NEED CHANGE, and THE FANS HAVE TO TAKE ACTION!!