Lets Have a Bash...Bashing BC

Armistead

Love the chatter I see about BC being a bum and the staff is worthless and should be fire......I can't say that the losses this year especially S. Miss aren't hard to take....but what did you guy's expect?....No way you can replace Tom Osbourne and expect to roll on without a hick-up or two...and if that means a losing season or a blowout here and there, then some of you guys are just not living in the real world......The History of Nebraska Football is replete with rebuilding and bad years....all programs have their low points....its just the way it goes.....Do we have to be happy?...NO....do we act like f@#$ing loser KSU fans and boosters...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....We have had a nice run with Devaney and Osbourne....and lets not forget there was alot of guys(me) who wanted T O's head when he kept losing to OU....Miami was horrible for a couple of years, OU was worthless for about 6 years....LSU GEORGIA>ALABAMA...UCLA>>>USC....All these programs have stunk , some still do....what we need to see from our new coaches is progress....I don't want to see BC riding around Nebraska promising a Nat Championship in his first year, I don't want a coach who lies about where he played football or a coach who hangs out with strippers... I want a coach with drive and a love for football ...a guy who can hire good coaches and a guy who can hit the street and recruit....We got that guy...Stop f@$#ing whining you little bitches and get behind the program.....I swear there are some guys on the site who need to drive there carr of a cliff....... we have very little chance to beat OU, but I know help is on the way....We may be bringing in the best class of Highschool talent to ever play at Nebraska.....Last years Class was solid and I got to believe with Blake and Co. out recruiting we will have a nice class next year....IF....If BC has not got it turned around in 07, then I will the first to call for a change.....The Talent on the O-line and the D-line is simply not there...our Linebackers and average at best and our QB is not very good....WTF do you expect BC to do with that?........How many NFL prospects are on the field today?........Stop whining and get out your check books,,,,,send lawyers, guns and money...and we will get back on top.....peace my bruthas....and fu$& off to all you KSU WANNABEES HUSKERS WHO WHINE ABOUT BC :wasted

PS...I don't care if you bann me for this post...if a brutha can't say his peace here then I don't want to be here....

Hey Armistead cool stuff. I feel it.

Write man....post you a$$ off. After you write everything out take a second and cover your words a bit. Were pretty liberal on this board, but there are rules.

BTW.....It takes something hundred times worse that what you wrote to get banned from this board. Just stay cool.

This message, of course, goes to everyone.

Think upset guys, love ya....GO BIG RED

Love the chatter I see about BC being a bum and the staff is worthless and should be fire......I can't say that the losses this year especially S. Miss aren't hard to take....but what did you guy's expect?....No way you can replace Tom Osbourne and expect to roll on without a hick-up or two...and if that means a losing season or a blowout here and there, then some of you guys are just not living in the real world......The History of Nebraska Football is replete with rebuilding and bad years....all programs have their low points....its just the way it goes.....Do we have to be happy?...NO....do we act like f@#$ing loser KSU fans and boosters...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....We have had a nice run with Devaney and Osbourne....and lets not forget there was alot of guys(me) who wanted T O's head when he kept losing to OU....Miami was horrible for a couple of years, OU was worthless for about 6 years....LSU GEORGIA>ALABAMA...UCLA>>>USC....All these programs have stunk , some still do....what we need to see from our new coaches is progress....I don't want to see BC riding around Nebraska promising a Nat Championship in his first year, I don't want a coach who lies about where he played football or a coach who hangs out with strippers... I want a coach with drive and a love for football ...a guy who can hire good coaches and a guy who can hit the street and recruit....We got that guy...Stop f@$#ing whining you little bitches and get behind the program.....I swear there are some guys on the site who need to drive there carr of a cliff....... we have very little chance to beat OU, but I know help is on the way....We may be bringing in the best class of Highschool talent to ever play at Nebraska.....Last years Class was solid and I got to believe with Blake and Co. out recruiting we will have a nice class next year....IF....If BC has not got it turned around in 07, then I will the first to call for a change.....The Talent on the O-line and the D-line is simply not there...our Linebackers and average at best and our QB is not very good....WTF do you expect BC to do with that?........How many NFL prospects are on the field today?........Stop whining and get out your check books,,,,,send lawyers, guns and money...and we will get back on top.....peace my bruthas....and fu$& off to all you KSU WANNABEES HUSKERS WHO WHINE ABOUT BC :wasted

PS...I don't care if you bann me for this post...if a brutha can't say his peace here then I don't want to be here....

I didn't expect us to win it all, no! I expected us to be competitive and get better each game and by the end of the year be darn tough. I don't see that at all. We haven't gotten worse on both sides of the ball and special teams. We were 10-3 last year for crying out outloud, I don't think it was that bad that we needed to totally lose everything and get a coach and a staff that is nothing to do with nebraska football. Obviously you don't care about the tradition though, you don't even know that it's Osborne not Osbourne. Your right about about alot of people wanting osborne fired for losing to okie and getting blown out by some teams but he didn't get fired and they stuck with him just like pederson should of done with solich. Solich is a hard worker and what NEbraska is all about. He struggled alil bit but he had it figured out and hired just and oustanding staff the year before and he got one year? Where was time with that?

If you don't want a coach that lies then you don't want callahan. Hell he makes all kinds of promises and they never come true. Oh I want to complete 70% this year, Oh we adapt to what we got, We take what we want, Oh we are going to explode. If you adapt to what we got then why the hell are you passing against Iowa state for crying out loud? You want progress from these coaches? Have you seen any yet? I sure as hell haven't. I've seen no progress. WE had a good team last year and went 10-3 and didn't lose much and this year we are terrible and getting worse each game.

No matter how much you bring in, if you can't coach and you can't motivate then you aren't going to be any good.

This post makes me laugh, this is how I look at it.... People who say give BC a chance are basically people who know it was a mistake to hire him and hope he does something in hte next few years, as far as rebuilding this is a team that in 2002 went 7-7 then 10-3 and lost only a few seniors....

Rebuilding I think not, this is a team that is young I will give you that but this is also a team that at one point had a D before Cosgrove desided that he had hurt wisc enough and felt like he had what it takes to destroy Nebraska football..

As far as Callahan goes Funny isnt it Solich was fired because they said he couldnt win the big ones, well he might have had some problems winning the big ones but at least he could win small ones Callahan and crew cant even do that and are now in a situation to wreck another peice of Nebraska History

If you don't want a coach that lies then you don't want callahan. Hell he makes all kinds of promises and they never come true. Oh I want to complete 70% this year, Oh we adapt to what we got, We take what we want, Oh we are going to explode. If you adapt to what we got then why the hell are you passing against Iowa state for crying out loud? You want progress from these coaches? Have you seen any yet? I sure as hell haven't. I've seen no progress. WE had a good team last year and went 10-3 and didn't lose much and this year we are terrible and getting worse each game.

The fact that the offense hasn't produced doesn't make Callahan a "liar". Have you been to practices? Games?

Just like any other coach, he practices plays then calls them in the game. If the players can't make the same plays they make in practice, where does that leave you as a coach?

I want progress, I have seen very little but realize the test is more than just this year. You don't realize that. You refuse to even begin to understand the big picture, whether you agree with it or not.

As far as Callahan goes Funny isnt it Solich was fired because they said he couldnt win the big ones, well he might have had some problems winning the big ones but at least he could win small ones Callahan and crew cant even do that and are now in a situation to wreck another peice of Nebraska History

Again you refuse to admit that Solich had 6 years and Callahan has had 9 games. If you are going to compare, at least be somewhat unbiased about it.

i'm still think BC is a toss-up. Haven't seen much to make me think he's the end-all answer to NU football. Having said that, he is bringing in some nice recruits and we'll see in the next couple years what he's gonna do. I just don't think the players right now can, or want to, play in his offensive scheme. The defense is another story. I'm not a big fan of Cosgrove... at all. I think what he's done with the black-shirts is a shame. The only time we really looked like the black-shirts was against Missouri... and I don't think that had much to do with Cosgrove's coaching. Maybe I'm being too quick to judge Cosgrove, and its' true that if our offense could stay on the field for more than 3 plays, they might do better... but i still say our defense took a turn for the worse with Cosgrove.

i'm still think BC is a toss-up. Haven't seen much to make me think he's the end-all answer to NU football. Having said that, he is bringing in some nice recruits and we'll see in the next couple years what he's gonna do. I just don't think the players right now can, or want to, play in his offensive scheme. The defense is another story. I'm not a big fan of Cosgrove... at all. I think what he's done with the black-shirts is a shame. The only time we really looked like the black-shirts was against Missouri... and I don't think that had much to do with Cosgrove's coaching. Maybe I'm being too quick to judge Cosgrove, and its' true that if our offense could stay on the field for more than 3 plays, they might do better... but i still say our defense took a turn for the worse with Cosgrove.

that about sums it up. well sed.