DeLone punched a cheerleader

Supposedly the Delone headbutted him into the wall knocking out teeth and cutting up his face. I guess our guy was heckling him and he couldn't take it. This according to the Oklahoman.

I hope this does not go away for DeLone.

The law needs to address this.

If not, Callahan needs to come down HARD.

We all know that Bill Snyder would let him play out the season, then take away his scholly for the Spring semester.

What will Callahan do? This could be the moment that determines his legacy at Nebraska. Possibly

Supposedly the Delone headbutted him into the wall knocking out teeth and cutting up his face. I guess our guy was heckling him and he couldn't take it. This according to the Oklahoman.

What a meathead. He's probably Incognito's friend. They can take turns punching each other in the stomach and headbutting till they puke. Glad to see these "STUDENT ATHLETES" learn life skills while attending school for free on the state's dollar. Absolutely sickening.

Coaches are calling it a "collision".... riiight.

Citing witnesses in the student section and on the sideline, the paper reported DeLone head- butted Merritt in the face with his helmet and shoved him into the 3-foot brick wall.

Nebraska Coach Bill Callahan issued a statement on the incident, calling it a collision.

Full story