PUD IS FIRED AND CALLY RESIGNING!!!!

I am passing this on only for information. I am not saying it is fact, but the source has provided me with spot on information in the past. I very seldom do this, so read and wonder.

I just received an email that somewhat confirms I bleed Red's comments.

Callahan, Cosgrove, Elmassian and Wagner were all asked to resign over the weekend and again yesterday. They all flatley refused and are working on sweetening their deals to resign. The universtiy is working on a plan where they could resign and still get their money.

Interim plan is to have Shawn Watson as OC, Bill Bush as DC and none other than Charlie Mcbride as Interim Head Coach. A few other of the old crew would come onboard in the interim.

Remaining assistants, Gilmore, Rudlolph, Wyatt and Watson and Bush would have opportunities for retention under a new coach.

One of the primary jobs would to identify which recruits would be retained, and if defections, there would be time to replace them, to salvage the 2007 class.

Osborne has supposedly agreed to this and could happen as soon as after the game Saturday.

Bo Belini has been in contact with Osborne and is VERY interested. He would want to bring back Marvin Sanders as a candidate for DC.

The sources to this have been proven correct over the last few days, so I guess I am buying into it.

There are numerous lawyers working on this, some things may happen and some may not. Just information I got from what has always been a reliable source.

Thanks for the info "skersfan"

Has anyone heard that Osborn has offered the head Coaching job to Bo pelini, and he excepted? Also talk that Pelini wants to bring Mike Stoops with him as his DC. Anyone know anything?

I have no idea who Osborn is and why would Pelini except something? That doesn't make any sense, unless you mean accept. The only one posting this rumor is you. BTW, to the others that responded to the info skersfan posted, this was posted 12 days ago.

I take acception to your post!

I dew two.

Look, i'm just trying to find out info just like everyone else. But unfortunately, I'm not going to take what everyone says on here as a final word. Untill we see actual results, everything here except for Pederson being fired and Osborne being interim AD, are rumors. If you actually read my post, I made no factual statement of Pelini being hired, I was asking if anyone had heard anything about it. I had heard a rumor of it, and I was hoping that someone close to the situation would be able to confirm or deny the rumor.

The only one that knows for sure what Tom Osborne is going to do is Tom Osborne, and I am sure he doesn't even know what his course of action. I know you made no factual statement, just perpetuated rumors.

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

So far, he has only been right on the first 2, and numerous other places had reported that info first yet the circle jerk continues to grow.

Pederson was fired. (1)

TO is interim AD. (2)

Cally was only resigning with two poor performances.. texas was far from poor...

They are trying to get Pelini? well we don't know for certain.. TO has "people" and BO has "people" not saying its true either way.. but its possible.. simply.. we. dont. know.

Money from cook did stop. (3)

not saying i agree with what "will" happen but anything could be true, and someone that broke the story rather early, and was right for the first couple statements.. it's obviously not JUST blowing smoke

Since everyone wants to really know what is going on here it is. I cannot reveal my sources but I have always stated that I have connections and my bitching was going to help. Here are the facts:

Peterson is fired

Tom Osborne is interim AD

Cally will resign within 2 weeks, probably after TX

They are trying to get Bo Pelini

Cook and Buffet said point blank money stops if changes aren't made.

THIS IS FROM THE SOURCE WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE MEETING!!!!

Cally also made this announcement to some of his staff and players.

So far, he has only been right on the first 2, and numerous other places had reported that info first yet the circle jerk continues to grow.

Pederson was fired. (1)

TO is interim AD. (2)

Cally was only resigning with two poor performances.. texas was far from poor...

They are trying to get Pelini? well we don't know for certain.. TO has "people" and BO has "people" not saying its true either way.. but its possible.. simply.. we. dont. know.

Money from cook did stop. (3)

not saying i agree with what "will" happen but anything could be true, and someone that broke the story rather early, and was right for the first couple statements.. it's obviously not JUST blowing smoke

The point is that the "story" was broke several other places first, Buffet was asked about donating the cash and he said that was ludicrous. Read on for the "McBride return rumor" that he also reported and how that was also deemed ludicrous. The money from Cook stopped because of his closeness to Pederson and this was not a well kept secret. You are right, anything could be true, but many take this as the word, like a prophet. I am not buying it since 50-75% has been proven to be inaccurate or just flat out ludicrous.