Coaches Press conference.

REDSTEEL

Man he is like a sitting duck right now.

In a way I do feel really bad for Callahan. I think he's a man who loves the game, loves strategy, loves to coach––but for the love of might he just sucks at it. I seriously think he's like the Ed Wood of football. Everything he does, despite his passion, turns to sh#t after a little while. Tomorrow is going to be a painful conference. I'd just no show up if I were him. It might look cowardly, but you've got the mob out there looking up from Pederson's corpse, blood dribbling from their fangs, and with an unsatisfied hunger still rumbling in their bellies.

I think it needn't be said, but it's not a matter of IF with Callahan, it's WHEN. There's no reason to fire Pederson if you intend on keeping Callahan around. I'd expect a guy who's waiting for the axe to fall.

X

something like"Well um ya know I can't concern myself with um those situations that are out of my control um ah my focus is on getting this team ready for um A&M on saturday."

Lol, how's that preperation been working out for you Bill, by the way?

X

Um well ah ya know I let the results do the talking, um well back to the drawing board I guess. :lol:

LOL

That's better than Severe Callahan on Unsportsmanlike Conduct!