Warning: Aggies about to invade Lincoln

I don't know where all this is commin from. The A&M fans that I've spoke to over the years have always been great, nowhere near the classlessness of sCUm or PSUcks for that matter.

:yeah

Just because all of you Texas people hate one another doesn't mean you have to try to sneak in and get Husker Nation involved. I like A&M and I nearly went to college there. It's a good school. They have some good fans, and just like any other team they have a few bad ones.

I don't know where all this is commin from. The A&M fans that I've spoke to over the years have always been great, nowhere near the classlessness of sCUm or PSUcks for that matter.

a little of the subject, but we used to have an A&M fan on here that posted all of the time(he was like a regular on here)..... what happened to that guy?

I don't think anyone would care right now if the Indianapolis Colts were coming into Lincoln on Saturday. Most of us won't worry about that until after 5:15 pm today. That being said, I do hope the coaches and players are focused solely on that.

chances of that are not very good. though that might not be all bad. maybe it will give them a sense of urgency, much like the CU game solich's last year

Why is it that most schools think Aggies are pretty classy and nice fans, except for our "rivals" (UT, Tech, and Baylor)? Who has it wrong? The rest of the nation, or our rivals?

Feel free to leave the state and go somewhere you will feel loved. Because the people that know you, can't stand you.