Local Media Jerk

I didn't know that Travis Justice knew how to watch the game, I figured that he only talked to hear himself.

I can imagine during the game Dave Weber was feeling for the Cornhuskers and saying nothing at all. Dave Weber from what I have seen of him on the sidelines is 100% professional. Travis Justice cheering when OSU scores? He should be thrown out for that. I'm sure it wasn't him just rooting for the other team, he was "getting off" on Nebraska's misfortune. Imagine if the PPV caught him cheering for OSU, the media would have a fit with it.

I have heard from a friend that was in the media box for the Okie State game that jackass Travis Justice was cheering when the Cowboys scored. Dave Weber finally went up to him and told him to knock it off or he'd have him thrown out.

Travis Justice is a jerk and a Jim Rome wannabe.

If he wants the Huskers to fail, then whatever. But isn't he supposed to be objective as part of his profession? I'm going to send an email to KM3 and Big Sports 590.