Bill Callahan is 100% gone in 3 days or less

I have found out inside information that very few know. My sister is best friends with one of bill callahans daughters and she told my sister that they were moving one week from today since her dad had already been informed of being fired. My sister was one of her few friends and I highly doubt my sister was supposed to find out this information. I am 100% serious and am not making this up and am going to join all the message boards and inform everyone of this. I honestly didn't have much of a problem with callahan or pederson but i just thought people might like to know my inside information.

I have found out inside information that very few know. My sister is best friends with one of bill callahans daughters and she told my sister that they were moving one week from today since her dad had already been informed of being fired. My sister was one of her few friends and I highly doubt my sister was supposed to find out this information. I am 100% serious and am not making this up and am going to join all the message boards and inform everyone of this. I honestly didn't have much of a problem with callahan or pederson but i just thought people might like to know my inside information.

Whoa. That's quite a story there, partner. At this point, I'm sure you'll understand, rumors have morphed and swirled together to the point of madness. At first it was fun, now it's exhausting. I don't doubt you, necessarily, but there are some potential problems with your information, such as the lack of a coach to replace him.

Not to mention that would be a quick move on Callahan's part. Usually that stuff takes some time....

X

Whoa. That's quite a story there, partner. At this point, I'm sure you'll understand, rumors have morphed and swirled together to the point of madness. At first it was fun, now it's exhausting. I don't doubt you, necessarily, but there are some potential problems with your information, such as the lack of a coach to replace him.

Not to mention that would be a quick move on Callahan's part. Usually that stuff takes some time....

X

I'm guessing that this is more of a "I just installed Bob Davie's cable" instead of a "My girlfriend works for Big Red Sports and Imports and . . ." but only time will tell.

i told my sister to try and get more information but she doesn't seem to care about Nebraska football that much.

Then strangle her. We're dying for news here. Ask her to get some kind of recording...something...verification...who told him...when...how...etc.

If this is true it would constitute the hugest shakeup in Nebraska football history. Lord knows of Callahan goes, so does the whole bloody ship in one week....

i told my sister to try and get more information but she doesn't seem to care about Nebraska football that much.

Then strangle her. We're dying for news here. Ask her to get some kind of recording...something...verification...who told him...when...how...etc.

If this is true it would constitute the hugest shakeup in Nebraska football history. Lord knows of Callahan goes, so does the whole bloody ship in one week....

Maybe that's why the rumor of Pelini being in Lincoln is all over!

wow...2 whole posts! and both in this thread...this just reaks of reliabilty! :sarcasm

i dont get it. just because the guy only has 2 posts doesnt mean anything. he can be just as reliable as the guy with 6500 posts. but whatever i only have a few too so i guess i dont know anything either :thumbs :asshat :asshat

Yeah, no kidding. Sometimes I think there's only me and three other people that think anything through before we hit the Add Reply button.

wow...2 whole posts! and both in this thread...this just reaks of reliabilty! :sarcasm

i dont get it. just because the guy only has 2 posts doesnt mean anything. he can be just as reliable as the guy with 6500 posts. but whatever i only have a few too so i guess i dont know anything either :thumbs :asshat :asshat

-Bo was in Lincoln

-TO is AD

-Rimington is AD

-The whole staff is fired

-Callahan's daughter says their moving

-Coz has a giant head .....wait this one is true sorry

-etc, etc, etc.....

It is not the number of posts, it is the timing. With all of the rumors already started, people are just a little skeptical about "insider info" from individuals whom have just signed on. Why wait til this day to start posting? Sorry, but people are going to be skeptical for a while.