This Board is Out of Control

The newbies seem a little GROUCHY... as was I when I first arrived. I was just PO'd that Pud didn't exhibit any class when he fired Frank, AND, DID NOT HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE TO REPLACE HIM!!! I took a LOT of heat. I'm kind of wondering if the "new" guys here are really new at all or if they're "sunshine" pumpers with new names.... just a thought.

Let me put this theory to rest right now.

First of all, ALL opinions are welcome. Next , I think that the so called sunshine pumpers are as tired of seeing this program go to crap as the rest of the folks.

I was a so called sunshine pumper. After watching this team spin out of control, I admit I was wrong to try to justify the wrong people teaching the wrong things.

I don't apologize for hoping with every shred of my being that this current staff would pull it together and do great things. Obviously the wont and I was wrong to try to will this team to victory when it was improper coaching from day one. Yes I was wrong.

The sunshine pumper is dead folks.

So now lets look forward and know that the same mistakes wont be made twice.

The newbies seem a little GROUCHY... as was I when I first arrived. I was just PO'd that Pud didn't exhibit any class when he fired Frank, AND, DID NOT HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE TO REPLACE HIM!!! I took a LOT of heat. I'm kind of wondering if the "new" guys here are really new at all or if they're "sunshine" pumpers with new names.... just a thought.

Damn right I'm grouchy-No, I'm flat out f'ing pissed off. Solich got screwed, Pelini got screwed, and this a-hole & his cronies ran this program into the ground & (at least until today) NOTHING had been done about it.

Lifelong NU fan & grad living 8 miles outside of Boulder. Capisce?

Pederson, Callahan & Cosgrove have trashed a successful program. I'll pay their airfare, get them out of town!

Damn right I'm grouchy-No, I'm flat out f'ing pissed off. Solich got screwed, Pelini got screwed, and this a-hole & his cronies ran this program into the ground & (at least until today) NOTHING had been done about it.

Pederson, Callahan & Cosgrove have trashed a successful program. I'll pay their airfare, get them out of town!

I wouldn't pay their airfare, but i'd sell my grandmother to personally kick them in their ass on the way out of town...

Anyone living anywhere near Boulder cannot talk about NU football. ;)

Agreed...this board is going down hill.

What?? Look around with all the chaos and rumors about this board is holding together very well.

Exactly what you said makes this board great. We dont knock any opinion as board administration.

The OTHER boards will lock you down or chastise you for being negative. Here you can state your mind whatever your take is. Just dont expect our educated members to not call a person to back up what they say.

Negativity will be around- so called sunshine pumpers will be around, we all will co exisist with one common factor, WE ALL LOVE THIS TEAM AND CARE ABOUT ITS FUTURE.

So with that common bond lets all try to co exist and not be closed minded about an opinion that differs from our own.

We are all in this together.

Husker family.........

What?? Look around with all the chaos and rumors about this board is holding together very well.

Exactly what you said makes this board great. We dont knock any opinion as board administration.

The OTHER boards will lock you down or chastise you for being negative. Here you can state your mind whatever your take is. Just dont expect our educated members to not call a person to back up what they say.

Negativity will be around- so called sunshine pumpers will be around, we all will co exisist with one common factor, WE ALL LOVE THIS TEAM AND CARE ABOUT ITS FUTURE.

So with that common bond lets all try to co exist and not be closed minded about an opinion that differs from our own.

Husker family.........

That makes me wish we had a bonfire icon with smiley people holding hands around it and singing Kum Ba Ya!

Husker family.........

That makes me wish we had a bonfire icon with smiley people holding hands around it and singing Kum Ba Ya!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Sorry not trying to be sappy. Just hope that everyone knows that we are in this together.

Grew up in Omaha, graduated from Lincoln, spent some time in grad school at Creighton & am a Chiefs fan who has had more bottles thrown at me at Invesco than you can imagine? Once again, Capisce?

Being a Chiefs fan you deserve at Mile High, CAPISCE :)

Grew up in Omaha, graduated from Lincoln, spent some time in grad school at Creighton & am a Chiefs fan who has had more bottles thrown at me at Invesco than you can imagine? Once again, Capisce?

Being a Chiefs fan you deserve at Mile High, CAPISCE :)

Well, I was in a full Indian head dress & facepaint. Too bad the Donkeys dominated the game.

Can't see them hanging with CU this year either.....ugg.