Are we the kettle calling the pot black

Some of you are accusing Oklahoma of running the score up ?? I hate OU myself but lets not make a complete ass out of ourselves please. I remember back before Stoops arrived when we beat them like 77 or 70-0..wouldnt that be consdiered running it up ? Like the old saying goes what comes around goes around I guess. Please do not be critcal of teams running the score up on us because lord knows we did for a number of years and I have been a Husker since 1971 so I know ! We already look like asses in adminstration lets at least be strong as fans and take it like sportsmen and stop whining because our former blackshirt defense has become Pink shirts under Callahan. Pederson is our problem guys not Stoops and OU !

i dont know anyone is sayin they ran it up but more so that they were stupid sh#ts for keepin White in there for the BCS and hypesman sake. like Reb sed they got ther poetic justice in the end.

But if they don't score enough points to satisfy the system, they won't have a chacne at the National Championship game. I saw nothing at all wrong with what took place yesterday

When we were running up the score, we had back ups in the game playing hard and other teams could not stop us. Ou had to reason to have their starters in the game at the end. To impress Voters? Thats BS. If that is how the BCS system is going to work, is that teams can run up the score with their starters just to make their team look even more superior, then the BCS is a flippin joke. The BCS has takin sportsmanship out of college football. Thanks BCS.

Does it matter or not if they ran the score up...

The thing that I'm pissed about, is that we lost. We lost to a bitter rival, and our team looked like the best part of em ran down their daddy's leg...

Winning this game would've been the only thing that could've salvaged this season, and they failed to make a game of it...

I wish they still had public stoning's, because I nominate Callahan, Cosgrove, and Pedersen...

When we were running up the score, we had back ups in the game playing hard and other teams could not stop us. Ou had to reason to have their starters in the game at the end. To impress Voters? Thats BS. If that is how the BCS system is going to work, is that teams can run up the score with their starters just to make their team look even more superior, then the BCS is a flippin joke. The BCS has takin sportsmanship out of college football. Thanks BCS.

The thing is this isnt new. it was worse if you ask me befor the bcs b/c it was more subjective and important to impress the fickle newswriters. ther are more variables now so margin of vic is not that imprtant and votes arent the only factor like they used to be. the bcs is not prefect but beter than antying else.

Does it matter or not if they ran the score up...

The thing that I'm pissed about, is that we lost.  We lost to a bitter rival, and our team looked like the best part of em ran down their daddy's leg...

Winning this game would've been the only thing that could've salvaged this season, and they failed to make a game of it...

I wish they still had public stoning's, because I nominate Callahan, Cosgrove, and Pedersen...

yo man... now that is jus funny righ ther :rollin

Running the football up the middle for a 37 yd touchdown with your fullback IMO is not the same as going for it on fourth down calling your time outs trying to pile it on when your up by thirty.Apples and oranges. I am so glad thst we didnt give them more than 7 in second half.The Huskers (Corey Ross) showed great heart.

Running the football up the middle for a 37 yd touchdown with your fullback IMO is not the same as going for it on fourth down calling your time outs trying to pile it on when your up by thirty.Apples and oranges. I am so glad thst we didnt give them more than 7 in second half.The Huskers (Corey Ross) showed great heart.

I know you didnt just say that we played with HEART. Its a sad day when Nebraska plays with heart and loses 30-3.... your really proud and thats what is scary ! If we were in a position to play for the national title and it was told that we needed to run the score up on Oklahoma and we were up 30-3 I would hope whoever the coach was would do the right thing and keep scoring. Its the BCS fault not ours or Oklahomas that we have to run the score, but if passing the ball with 1 second left and its 30-3 to make it 37-3 gets us in then as much as I would hate it I would pass the ball and make it 37-3. It is the other teams job to stop the other team from scoring and thats the harsh reality until the BCS changes ! Go Big Red !

I know you didnt just say that we played with HEART. Its a sad day when Nebraska plays with heart and loses 30-3.... your really proud and thats what is scary ! If we were in a position to play for the national title and it was told that we needed to run the score up on Oklahoma and we were up 30-3 I would hope whoever the coach was would do the right thing and keep scoring. Its the BCS fault not ours or Oklahomas that we have to run the score, but if passing the ball with 1 second left and its 30-3 to make it 37-3 gets us in then as much as I would hate it I would pass the ball and make it 37-3. It is the other teams job to stop the other team from scoring and thats the harsh reality until the BCS changes ! Go Big Red !

Playing with heart doesn't guarantee a win. You don't have to lose by 3 points to have played with heart.

But yes, there was no running up the score on Saturday.

I would hope that we would run up the score even if we were not in position for a BCS bid. God I hate OU