Comments from an OU fan

Coach Osborne must be ashamed today after watching his Cornhuskers play not to get blown out. When Peterson said he didn't want to turn over the Big XII to Oklahoma and Texas, I guess he was talking about last year, because NU quit this year.

I had been hoping that NU would make it to the Big XII CG, but after watching last night I would rather meet CU or ISU, because at least they will try to win the game.

Roark and Dillard,

If I was either one of you I would look to play anywhere else, because if Callahan is your coach for your full-time at Nebraska you will not win any championships. If ut offered you I would go there, because even thought they might get beat by OU, sMack Brown has always tried to win.

whatever me I commend calllahan for the way he played this game. sorry guys but we have to admit we just dont have the tools this yr. he DID play to win in the first half and then the 2nd played "prevent the blowout" defense. but to all the hyprocrite fans out there yougot what you wanted running the ballall game and not giving up a blowout like the tech game, so i don wanna hearit from yous.

Roark and Dillard,

Get your tails up to Lincoln. Red November wants you to play for a loser in Austin, instead of contributing to the phoenix rising in the Sower town next year.

RN-Keep your dudes and recruits because you're going to need them. Watch the Corn Coast roll all over your team next year.

Your red ain't scarlet, it's ugly crimson.

In sporting fun,

H-Reb

Roark and Dillard,

Get your tails up to Lincoln. Red November wants you to play for a loser in Austin, instead of contributing to the phoenix rising in the Sower town next year.

RN-Keep your dudes and recruits because you're going to need them. Watch the Corn Coast roll all over your team next year.

Your red ain't scarlet, it's ugly crimson.

In sporting fun,

H-Reb

he aint an OU fan my man, that was jus a quote. but apprecite your spirit!!

whatever me I commend calllahan for the way he played this game. sorry guys but we have to admit we just dont have the tools this yr. he DID play to win in the first half and then the 2nd played "prevent the blowout" defense. but to all the hyprocrite fans out there yougot what you wanted running the ballall game and not giving up a blowout like the tech game, so i don wanna hearit from yous.

He didn't play to win at all. Look to me like he was freezing his ass off and just wanted to hand it off to make game go fast and get out of there. They are suppose to be good against the run and bad against the pass and we don't pass this game.wow. Instead pass against iowa state every down when you should run then.

He didn't play to win at all. Look to me like he was freezing his ass off and just wanted to hand it off to make game go fast and get out of there. They are suppose to be good against the run and bad against the pass and we don't pass this game.wow. Instead pass against iowa state every down when you should run then.

Nothing is ever good enough for you is it? You're one of those people who just likes to start an arguement, aren't you? When they pass, it's stupid. When they run, they should have passed. What gives? Honestly...What gives? :wtf

Nothing is ever good enough for you is it? You're one of those people who just likes to start an arguement, aren't you? When they pass, it's stupid. When they run, they should have passed. What gives? Honestly...What gives? :wtf

It's just the truth, Bill has called ass backwards all year. His gameplans make no sense at all.

It's just the truth, Bill has called ass backwards all year. His gameplans make no sense at all.

Why not get the ball in your best weapons hands as much as possible? The ran some play action and once again Dailey didn't deliver. He underthrew Fluellan by 5 yards. He over threw the TE in the flats. He threw a pick on a freakin slant. If they would of come out throwing the ball all over the place you would of been crying for the run. From the people I've talked to that were at the game, the pass plays were there in Ames Dailey or the WR didn't deliver. He should just go back to calling QB traps, followed by optoin right. :wacko:

whatever me I commend calllahan for the way he played this game. sorry guys but we have to admit we just dont have the tools this yr.  he DID play to win in the first half and then the 2nd played "prevent the blowout" defense.  but to all the hyprocrite fans out there  yougot what you wanted running the ballall game and not giving up a blowout like the tech game, so i don wanna hearit from yous.

I agree with you. I was upset that the Huskers just relegated their offense to handing off to Ross. I would have rather experienced a 70-3 whooping than a 30-3 where the offense didn't even really try against a secondary that has been succeptible to giving up BIG points. The Huskers ran alright, but it was kinda pathetic to see. It seemed as if when Dailey had the ball taken out of his hand and Callahan told Stoops "you are the better team, you are going to win, we don't want to get embarrassed."

Here are some different viewpoints to all this Callahan madness. the OU side is very interesting. Look what some have had to say:

they showed the "not really there" handshake after the game between Stoops & Callahan.

Why is Callahan saying his team was mistreated? What have I missed? I heard earlier that the incident with the RufNek was some sort of "accident" that Nebraska apologized for saying the player accidently ran into the RufNek.

A later reply:

Didn't a NU player accidentally lay a Mizzou fan out after their game last year too?

Speaking about Callahan:

He's a jack-ass and has already gotten on our bad side. He will single handedly ruin the respect that NU and OU have between each other. He's in for more ass whippings running his mouth the way he has. I've always rooted for NU, except when they play us, this a-hole could change that.

Agreeing to the above post

I'm with you on this one. Its one thing for a flamer to come on an internet board and say something stupid or for a few rival fans to act poorly (we've seen that at every stadium we've played), but completely something else for an official representative of a University to admit that he called OU fans "...... hillbillies" and not apologize. Just saying that he probably didn't use the right words doesn't cut it with me.

I hope Nebraska lucks out and gets in the Conference Championship and BS takes it out on him big time as he deserves.

He has clearly shown that he doesn't deserve the respect that OU fans reserve for Nebraska.

Nebraska's name is getting wipe out all over the place. Callahan is a moron for saying this.

I'm not saying that I think he was right. Nor am I saying that he was right. I'm just saying that I thought it was rather humorous, and of course the OK fans are upset. But, do we really need our rivals to like us? Respect is always a good thing to have, but do they necessarily need to be glad to see us all the time?

I would also add that if they lose their respect for us just because of one thing that our coach has said, they're pretty shallow. I still respect them even though their coach is the definition of jerk. I'm just sayin'....

I wonder what other people have said about it besides OK fans?

Here are some different viewpoints to all this Callahan madness.  the OU side is very interesting.  Look what some have had to say:

they showed the "not really there" handshake after the game between Stoops & Callahan.

Why is Callahan saying his team was mistreated? What have I missed? I heard earlier that the incident with the RufNek was some sort of "accident" that Nebraska apologized for saying the player accidently ran into the RufNek.

A later reply:

Didn't a NU player accidentally lay a Mizzou fan out after their game last year too?

Speaking about Callahan:

He's a jack-ass and has already gotten on our bad side. He will single handedly ruin the respect that NU and OU have between each other. He's in for more ass whippings running his mouth the way he has. I've always rooted for NU, except when they play us, this a-hole could change that.

Agreeing to the above post

I'm with you on this one. Its one thing for a flamer to come on an internet board and say something stupid or for a few rival fans to act poorly (we've seen that at every stadium we've played), but completely something else for an official representative of a University to admit that he called OU fans "...... hillbillies" and not apologize. Just saying that he probably didn't use the right words doesn't cut it with me.

I hope Nebraska lucks out and gets in the Conference Championship and BS takes it out on him big time as he deserves.

He has clearly shown that he doesn't deserve the respect that OU fans reserve for Nebraska.

Nebraska's name is getting wipe out all over the place. Callahan is a moron for saying this.

Oh please. Gimme a break. Those OU fans think their sh1t don't stink? Talk about a holier than thou attitude. "Get on our bad side", who the #$%^ cares what Bubba thinks?

There are plenty of OU fans that have no respect for NU and the other way around. OU fans reserving respect for NU? Funny, I don't throw oranges at people I respect. Maybe things are different down in OK.

Sure, Nebraska's name is getting wiped all over. All over a dirty bathroom floor in Norman, OK.