Bo's thoughts

Would be interested to know how long it took for Bo Pelini to hear about Pederson and what he thought of it.

Don't beat me up for that, I'm just curious.

My mailmans best friends, sisters boyfriend is really close to the LSU program and said Pelini laughed uncontrollably and then said if the price is right he will come back.

Would be interested to know how long it took for Bo Pelini to hear about Pederson and what he thought of it.

:box:nutz

Hehe I know. I was wondering about that, too. I can't imagine that he would turn that job down unless LSU started throwing money at him... maybe wall papered his office in 100 dollar bills, things like that.

I wonder how much this will affect LSU's defense the rest of this year. LSU has to know we are coming for him, I'm sure they can hear us 900 miles away in Baton Rouge. The rumors will only become louder the farther down the road we get. It will be interesting to see how Pelini handles the questions, because every week from here on out the first question he is going to get is "Have you heard anything about the NU job?"

My mailmans best friends, sisters boyfriend is really close to the LSU program and said Pelini laughed uncontrollably and then said if the price is right he will come back.

I hope your mailmans best friends, sisters boyfriend is right!