Osborne & Callahan

Honestly, I think if you put a poll out there for the fans you'd see something like a 60-70% approval for bringing Pelini back.

I really don't want an ex NFL coach...we don't want Callahan part 2 and I think that's what you risk in that circumstance. I think (just opinion) the new staff will be Husker heavy with Pelini at the top.

Think there's any chance of Osborne contacting Pelini?

I wonder what T.O. thinks of Pelini.

Probably doesn't have much of an opinion on the guy. I don't want a guy who hasn't had a head coaching job yet, I want a proven head coach that can come in and make things happen. That'd be the best thing for us.

Like from a lower division or what?

Callahan will finish out the year then get one more year to get things right, which I dont think can be done but who am I to say. KC will get his walking papers just to make the fans happy an cause he is an idiot an needs to go. IMO..

I hope TO comes back but he went out on top and I guess my concern would be if it didnt work out and things didnt get better would he be viewed as a great coach but a sh**ty AD that couldnt get the ship turned around. I guess thats the chance a person makes but I dont want to see a Neb legend looked down upon for trying to correct a major f#*k up he didnt create in the first place.

cosgrove is gone. I can't see how he'd hire another DC because no DC is going to come in here knowing that he'll be canned in a year. Osborne is the epitome of traditional husker football. I can't see how he'd let 1/2 of the tandem that killed husker football remain here when the other half is already gone.