Osborne Press Conference at 5:15 p.m.

Okay, I know I will be forever stricken from posting here or anywhere again as it will be determined I am utterly insane. I have no sources, just my own thoughts and dreams, and have not read this thought anywhere else, but here goes.

TO :worship will be named interim AD at the press conference today. Since BC is a wounded duck, and the whole world knows it, the Husker Nation will be put out of its misery as TO :worship fires BC as his first official action. Since acquiring a new HC at this point is out of the question, TO :worship will be the interim HC for the rest of this season and the bowl game. I do not know if NU has the talent, but if it is humanly possible, there is one person in this world, and one person only, who can turn this season around.

Can you imagine the crowd reaction the first time the new interim HC leads our team onto the field at Memorial Stadium?

A person can dream, can't he?

Okay, I know I will be forever stricken from posting here or anywhere again as it will be determined I am utterly insane. I have no sources, just my own thoughts and dreams, and have not read this thought anywhere else, but here goes.

TO :worship will be named interim AD at the press conference today. Since BC is a wounded duck, and the whole world knows it, the Husker Nation will be put out of its misery as TO :worship fires BC as his first official action. Since acquiring a new HC at this point is out of the question, TO :worship will be the interim HC for the rest of this season and the bowl game. I do not know if NU has the talent, but if it is humanly possible, there is one person in this world, and one person only, who can turn this season around.

Can you imagine the crowd reaction the first time the new interim HC leads our team onto the field at Memorial Stadium?

I will absolutely crap bricks - no metaphor, literally - if TO becomes the interim HC. I don't really think that he has any connection to these players and don't think he would feel that he is the best person to do it.

I will absolutely crap bricks - no metaphor, literally - if TO becomes the interim HC. I don't really think that he has any connection to these players and don't think he would feel that he is the best person to do it.

Chuck Norris has gone on record as facting (that's right, it's a verb for Chuck Norris) that the only person Chuck Norris will not get into a staring contest with is Tom Osborne. He did not give a reason, but it is assumed that Chuck Norris was impressed with the fact that winning 3 national championships got no facial reaction out of Osborne.

Ouch!

It's to bad that Husker Nation couldn't have left Osborne to enjoy the memories of what he had accomplished and the class and integrity in how he did it. He would have loved sitting in the stadium and watching the program which he helped build, continue to have that tradition of excellence that took place over 40 years.

The more I think about it the more I realize what a total fool Steve P was. Thanks Steve for helping to tear down what so many helped to build.

GBR!!!

It's to bad that Husker Nation couldn't have left Osborne to enjoy the memories of what he had accomplished and the class and integrity in how he did it. He would have loved sitting in the stadium and watching the program which he helped build, continue to have that tradition of excellence that took place over 40 years.

The more I think about it the more I realize what a total fool Steve P was. Thanks Steve for helping to tear down what so many helped to build.

GBR!!!

And, keep in mind that Tom Osborne could have been sitting in the Governor's Mansion (if he had won the Republican nomination, of course)........ it's definitely an interesting turn of events in T.O.'s life, too.