A&M Tailgate Party!!

We're having another board tailgate party this weekend for the A&M Game! -- only $10 this time, and still includes all you can eat and a Big Red Code shirt -- normally $15, so basically you're eating for free and getting $5 off a BRC shirt.

:bonez

Details:

-We're joining forces with Huskerpedia -- there will be a large grill & tent with Huskerboard.com & Huskerpedia signs

-Cost is only $10 per person -- order with credit card -- or bring money (cash only) to the game

-A printed copy of your receipt, or ID will be needed to verify orders (check-in under the Huskerboard.com sign)

-Food: An assortment of quality Nebraska BBQ meats fresh off the grill -- all you can cram!

-Drinks: Bottled water will be available in limited supply - bring your own alcohol or other drinks if you'd like -- stash your coolers during the game.

-'Tailgate pass' also includes a new 'Big Red Code' shirt free of charge -- also available for $15 or $20 (long-sleeve) if not attending the tailgate

-Location is directly north of the stadium in Lot 8, under the pedestrian bridge -- a 2 min walk to the stadium!

-Games available - Washers, Ladder golf etc. courtesy of www.GamedayGames.com

-If you don't purchase a pass, you are still welcome to stop by to hang out!

*Please try to pre-order your passes to ensure we have enough t-shirts & food.

View a map & more info here: http://huskerboard.com/tg/invite-atm.htm

wtf, i had to pay $15 for the tailgate at the USC game and t-shirt

what price goes down with the quality of team that NU plays

JK

hope you all have fun, and i wish that i could be there.....i have a feeling that NU is going to roll and the D will be playing enspired on Saturday

:yeah ALTHOUGH IT WAS WORTH THE FIFTEEN BUCKS TO HAVE A PLACE TO CRASH FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.

JK

hope you all have fun, and i wish that i could be there.....i have a feeling that NU is going to roll and the D will be playing enspired on Saturday

:yeah ALTHOUGH IT WAS WORTH THE FIFTEEN BUCKS TO HAVE A PLACE TO CRASH FOR AN HOUR OR TWO.

Thanks to all who have ordered passes. My thought with only charging $10 this time was b/c people will only have about 2 hrs before gametime, and during the USC party we had 6+ hrs... so there was a little more BBQ for your buck. :)

JK

Thanks to all who have ordered passes. My thought with only charging $10 this time was b/c people will only have about 2 hrs before gametime, and during the USC party we had 6+ hrs... so there was a little more BBQ for your buck. :)

just giving you a hard time Chad, it was well worth the $15

rob

JK

just giving you a hard time Chad, it was well worth the $15

rob

:yeah I'd go to this one too but i'll be in denver so i can't make it.

I'm jealous of anyone that tailgates or has tickets to any NU game. I'm with cincy man I'm about 750 miles from Lincoln so no Runza's here!! Have a great day whoever is going and we'll (my family) be thinking of you all with smiles on our faces. GBR!!!!

red_38

Just paid for 5 of us coming up from Kansas...including 3 Aggies that are good people. I convinced them we have a 'big tent' and they are will be welcomed!

Waiting to hear from from some family from N attending the game to see if they'll meet us too at the tailgate.

Looking forward to meeting fellow posters (imposters?) :thumbs