Gill or Frazier?

Turner Gill or Tommie Frazier on the future coaches list?

LINK

Osborne has a history of relying on Negro QB's for the success of his program. Perhaps no coach of an elite D-1 school put more Negro QB's under center than Osborne over his tenure.

We believe that Osborne will continue to do so and look to one of the two that brought him the most success. Turner Gill or Tommie Frazier.

Both have head coaching experience. Gill at University of Buffalo and Frazier at Doane College. And, considering how far the 'Huskers have fallen under Callahan, their experience might over qualify them for the job.

It seems a safe bet that if Osborne has a major say in who will be the next coach of Nebraska, he will look to the source of most of his past glory.

The Negro QB.

Posted by nation_of_islam_sportsblog

:rant:boxosoap:steam:wtf:wtf:wtf

I don't care who the F that person is...its insulting and degrading to anyone. ADMIN's please remove this topic from the forum cause that link is Fin insulting, useless and down right discusting.

Turner Gill or Tommie Frazier on the future coaches list?

LINK

Osborne has a history of relying on Negro QB's for the success of his program. Perhaps no coach of an elite D-1 school put more Negro QB's under center than Osborne over his tenure.

We believe that Osborne will continue to do so and look to one of the two that brought him the most success. Turner Gill or Tommie Frazier.

Both have head coaching experience. Gill at University of Buffalo and Frazier at Doane College. And, considering how far the 'Huskers have fallen under Callahan, their experience might over qualify them for the job.

It seems a safe bet that if Osborne has a major say in who will be the next coach of Nebraska, he will look to the source of most of his past glory.

The Negro QB.

Posted by nation_of_islam_sportsblog

:rant:boxosoap:steam:wtf:wtf:wtf

I don't care who the F that person is...its insulting and degrading to anyone. ADMIN's please remove this topic from the forum cause that link is Fin insulting, useless and down right discusting.

cosigned

It seemed like a legit article until it went on the self promoting nation of Islam tangent.

Gill needs to stay and get more experience at Buffalo. The knock on Frazier at Doane was he put expectations on the players like it was a D1 program. Maybe if he gets the chance he will prove to be a good D1 coach. But he needs to get established elsewhere because now is not the time to experiment.

It seemed like a legit article until it went on the self promoting nation of Islam tangent.

Gill needs to stay and get more experience at Buffalo. The knock on Frazier at Doane was he put expectations on the players like it was a D1 program. Maybe if he gets the chance he will prove to be a good D1 coach. But he needs to get established elsewhere because now is not the time to experiment.

the "negro QB" didnt throw up any warning signs?

the "negro QB" didnt throw up any warning signs?

Not visible until I started scrolling down....

wtf is that site? 'Negro QB's'? Wtf take that sh#t off

Exactly!!

It's a Nation of Islam, an African American (Primarily... not sure if it's exclusively) Muslim organization. I'm sure that the author is African American; they probably use the word "negro" because it's what they feel that they are instead of adopting the ever-changing labels put on them by guilty white people. As for the real question, I hope not, and no.

wtf is that site? 'Negro QB's'? Wtf take that sh#t off

Exactly!!

It's a Nation of Islam, an African American (Primarily... not sure if it's exclusively) Muslim organization. I'm sure that the author is African American; they probably use the word "negro" because it's what they feel that they are instead of adopting the ever-changing labels put on them by guilty white people. As for the real question, I hope not, and no.

Umm all the African Americans or Black Americans I know would NOT like Negro being used in the way it is.