callahan out tonight mcbride in!

i dont know if it has been said or not but apparently there is a PC at 6pm tonight and callahan is gone along with cosgrove and mcbride is going to be the interim head coach.

take it for what it is worth but my sources are very reliable and it is starting to get mentioned on other boards. :clap:hellloooo

I hope to all hell your wrong. This is starting to resemble a coup

i dont know if it has been said or not but apparently there is a PC at 6pm tonight and callahan is gone along with cosgrove and mcbride is going to be the interim head coach.

take it for what it is worth but my sources are very reliable and it is starting to get mentioned on other boards. :clap:hellloooo

I hope to hell your wrong. This is a coup, if its ture.

I heard the same thing.. BC and staff are gone.. McBride is in :)

This was a coup starting Sunday morning...........awesome.

This was a coup starting Sunday morning...........awesome.

There is to be a contest winner PC scheduled today from HP but I doubt it's about Cally and staff being fired since TO is still as of 1 pm today saying he needs to get to know callahan before anything is changed.