callahan out tonight mcbride in!

Osborn said he has no intention of making any changes until after the season is over. He did not say Cally wasn't going to make any changes. He did not say that BC wasn't going to resign, he did not say that someone wouldn't get run over by a bus and we'd be forced to make a change. TO was good and still is. Granted he could not walk on water but it is quite possible that he could ski barefoot at one time. Not everything is in his control. TO did not lie, to say such is well everyone can insert their own colorful comment, but things change and sometimes they change fast without warning.

Osborn said he has no intention of making any changes until after the season is over. He did not say Cally wasn't going to make any changes. He did not say that BC wasn't going to resign, he did not say that someone wouldn't get run over by a bus and we'd be forced to make a change. TO was good and still is. Granted he could not walk on water but it is quite possible that he could ski barefoot at one time. Not everything is in his control. TO did not lie, to say such is well everyone can insert their own colorful comment, but things change and sometimes they change fast without warning.

Let's hope it is all for the positive.

:restore

I do wonder that if McBride was brought in by Cally that it is an attempt to make amends with the husker fan base and to somewhat save his job?!? Just something to contemplate.

TO didn't say BC would resign. But BC said BC wouldn't resign. And given his self-confidence, I believe him. If TO isn't going to fire anyone, and BC isn't going to resign, then the only way this rumor is true is if BC got hit by a bus or struck by lightening.

My point was that TO wouldn't lie. He was just on the radio two hours ago saying there would be no changes. Thank you for making my point.

TO didn't say BC would resign. But BC said BC wouldn't resign. And given his self-confidence, I believe him. If TO isn't going to fire anyone, and BC isn't going to resign, then the only way this rumor is true is if BC got hit by a bus or struck by lightening.

My point was that TO wouldn't lie. He was just on the radio two hours ago saying there would be no changes. Thank you for making my point.

The only reason that Bill Callahan, et al, weren't keen to resign is because they are holding the program hostage for more money.

If the money has been obtained, they're gone, save for Watson, Busch, Wyatt, and one or two other folks. It's not going to be by Osborne or Pearlman's hand that this goes down--these are the boosters and lawyers that are serving this up.

If it's legit, my only concern is how it makes Dr. Tom look in the face of the media and such by saying he'd meet with Callahan, et al.