Is there are isn't there a Press Conference (PC) tonight (don't care about what you think it is about).

Ok - so everyone can calm the F' down on these stupid rumors. If someone was going to get canned and/or resign, there would be a press conference. If there were a press conference, it would be announced hours ahead of time (see the last two days please), and the OWH or someone would state that the Athletic Department has announced a PC at X:XX pm. They haven't so it isn't true.

People, nothing, and I tell you nothing, will happen until the end of the season UNLESS BC decides to resign. This means giving up millions. He may or he may not, but I doubt he does it any time soon. I would think he would at least see how things go with Osborne before giving up millions of dollars.

At this point in time, I'm more inclined to believe what IBR posts than what the OWH et al post!

I am biting my own tongue but ESPN radio said Bill Snyder was taking over as HC. I haven't heard anything concrete other than this radio annoucement. I don't know if they were joking. I hope they are.

They were joking about Snyder in an attempt to poke fun at all the rumors.

ok...i just got a text from a friend that read "you must be happy that BC is gone" ....

i wrote back that he isnt ... pederson is....

he wrote back ... he is getting fired today ...there is gonna be a press conf.

so i came on here to see .... and it looks like im not the only one who has heard this ....

ESPNU was the source of the press conference rumor. They had it rolling across their ticker a couple of hours ago.

However, with no confirmation from local media, it looks like EPSNU made a mistake. Doesn't mean that something isn't happening, though...

That ESPNU segment that mentioned a 6 o'clock (EDT) press conference was taped yesterday......

That was Osborne's presser!

END OF STORY.