SUPPORT THE HUSKERS!!

It's all about "clicking." When this team clicks, it will be a very good team. I don't know what has been going on up there, and at this point, I don't care. I disagree with those that are salivating over firing Callahan. I have to believe that he is, indeed, a very good football coach . . . anyone in the business should know that bad coaches do not reach the professional level. I think that it is a matter of tweaking his staff, simplifying his offense for the college game, and getting familiar with the NU tradition.

Remember that it took Tom Osborne 21 years to develop a national championship team. I know that the circumstances are different, but I can imagine that Bill Callahan can learn a lot of things about Nebraska football in that amount of time. He is obviously an accomplished coach, else he would have never been professional.

Pederson didn't help with any of those things, particularly the latter. Osborn will help, he has offered BC his full support, and Callahan said that he was thrilled to have TO on board. It could well be that Pederson was running interference between TO and the current coaching staff. I don't know for sure.

I do know this, though. It is time to stop dissing the players and coaching staff at NU. They are talented, and they are looking for a way to succeed. Let's help them out. Already this toxic environment has cost some recruits, in all likelihood. Just zip it for a while and support the Huskers.

Go Big Red!

Well, at this point, I have to say I agree with you on supporting the Huskers. I always will. I have my doubts on whether the current coaches have the ability to change the methodologies to be better suited to the college game, but I am willing to give them the rest of the season to try. I have very serious doubts about the defense, but that is a discussion for another thread.

At this point, I don't think I can get all positive, all giddy, like I use to for the rest of the games. However, I do wish the Huskers success and that we turn this thing around. I am willing, at this point, to just take it one game at a time and hope to hell they win against that Aggies. It is a winnable game and may be able to turn the momentum around.

PS - we are not talking about national championships right now. We are just talking about being competitive week in and week out.

I agree we need to support the team at least... whether you like the coaches or not they will be gone if change is needed!

For now support the players and impress the recruits by being loud and sticking through the team through whatever.

In the end its weather the players want the coaches around after next season. It is all in there hands, and if they want Cally & Co. to stick around they will give it there all. Im not saying win, but I am saying no holds bar, sloberknocker. If the kids play with enough heart and show they want this staff to stay then they will. Like I said its all up to the kids, and I support the kids.

:bonez

How is tweaking going to help the LB's laterall movement? Or dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball? I'm supportive and will cheer the team on. I always do. And I'll be happy with each and every win. But ya know, when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. it's not a woodchuck, it's a duck.

;)

How is tweaking going to help the LB's laterall movement? Or dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball? I'm supportive and will cheer the team on. I always do. And I'll be happy with each and every win. But ya know, when it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.. it's not a woodchuck, it's a duck.

;)

:yeah :yeah :yeah:yeah

By tweaking, I think he means like the tweaking Michael Jackson has done to his body!

;)

:yeah :yeah :yeah:yeah

By tweaking, I think he means like the tweaking Michael Jackson has done to his body!

all they need is a little jesus juice!!!