Student section this Saturday

I'm loving that idea......STUDENTS STAND UP AND SAY IT ALL TOGETHER "WE WANT BO, WE WANT BO, WE WANT BO." I like that idea. We need our student section to voice their opinons and get more active into the game. BO FOR HC

Yeah great idea then BC to spite us puts all the redshirts into the game that would be cool...not.

I do not see where it is needed to rub salt in an open wound. Everyone and their brother knows changes are coming. Bo may or may not get the position if it opens up. I just feel we would be better off cheering for the team instead of trying to embarrass this staff.

Students will be students and I know when I went to school we did some things that I wouldn't do now but hey we were young and having fun.

I just joined this board. Is that what you are all about...rubbing more sh#t in Callahan's face? Why don't you try supporting the team if you're at the stadium. Show some class. If Pelini was meant to be, he would be here already. He's not. Get over him!

Here's how Bill feels about you:

“F-ing people need to get a life,” Callahan said, according to Ostergard. “Why don’t they go read a book or get lost in the Sandhills?”

Callahan, when asked after Thursday’s practice if he denied the comments in Crowl’s book, declined comment and referred to a statement released with Osborne’s.

I know's there's a few of you who don't want Pelini back but I definately think your in the minority. SO let's get the student section going this Saturday just like in the Alamo Bowl...."WE WANT BO!" If we can get it rolling and on the news I think it'll definately make a statement of what Husker Nation wants & deserves!

By the way, I could care less what Callahan might think---as far as I'm concerned what better way to send a message not to let the door hit you in the butt. Personally, when I watch him on TV now I just think he looks lost and completely out of his element.

What about the players? They hear that, they have to play for BC, not for Bo not right now. So chanting that will only effect there play, BC doesn't care what you want.

I know's there's a few of you who don't want Pelini back but I definately think your in the minority. SO let's get the student section going this Saturday just like in the Alamo Bowl...."WE WANT BO!" If we can get it rolling and on the news I think it'll definately make a statement of what Husker Nation wants & deserves!

By the way, I could care less what Callahan might think---as far as I'm concerned what better way to send a message not to let the door hit you in the butt. Personally, when I watch him on TV now I just think he looks lost and completely out of his element.

What about the players? They hear that, they have to play for BC, not for Bo not right now. So chanting that will only effect there play, BC doesn't care what you want.

Are the players not playing bad enough that the student section would want that in their heads during the game? Come on, the play on the field will be enough!

Your attitude is destructive, and it is a very large part of the problem. May I suggest a hobby?

Wear Red and yell until you cant yell anymore. (hopefully drown out Rosie)

Whatever the student section wants to be enthusiastic about is cool with me. Passion rocks.

It's their school. As an alum, I'm a bit saddened by people belittling blackouts or whatever else the students might want to cheer about.

It means they care. That's what we want.

EXACTLY. I don't consider it being rude at all, it's passion and we should have a voice in what happens to our university.

This is football and the touchy feely stuff is getting old. Don't get me wrong, I feel deeply for these players but suck it up & play the game...that red N on the helmet means something!

I feel strongly about this. If you want to spend the week writing letters, creating websites, posting, making phone calls, holding campus rallies, etc. in order to voice your preference for a new coach, I'm all for it. But on Saturday, at the game, we should be using our energies to support the team.

If you feel so deeply for the players, don't make them feel any worse by completely disgracing the coaching staff they are trying to work under to win the game. No matter how much you think the coaching staff has disgraced itself, like it or not, the outcome of the games is in their hands. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the players and imagine what a distraction those kinds of chants (and boos for that matter) are on top of all the other distractions.

T.O. is in charge and we should all trust him to make the right decision at the end of the year. I certainly have enough confidence in him to do so without the help of the student section on Saturdays.

I feel for the players--that they had to be put through this and that blame lies squarely on Pedersons shoulders. To a certain degree I feel sorry for Cally cus' I really don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, it had to be tough knowing you were the 4th choice. That's the extent of the touchy feely stuff for me cus' when the helmet get's strapped on none of that matters anymore. Destructive attitude? Yeah I suppose that's the competitor in me, I played ball for awhile although not at UNL (not near good enough). My compassion meter is pretty tapped out after sitting through last weeks game...sorry. By the way, we stayed through the whole darn thing!!!

Im with you. I stayed until about half way through the fourth quarter. Voice your opinion no matter what it is sometimes your feelings are your feelings and dont feel any shame for them. I will chant for Bo because thats who i want to coach. I said getting rid of Bo was the worst move of the century four years ago!! Didnt think he should be hc but thought he should of kept his job!!

Whatever the student section wants to be enthusiastic about is cool with me. Passion rocks.

It's their school. As an alum, I'm a bit saddened by people belittling blackouts or whatever else the students might want to cheer about.

It means they care. That's what we want.

EXACTLY. I don't consider it being rude at all, it's passion and we should have a voice in what happens to our university.

This is football and the touchy feely stuff is getting old. Don't get me wrong, I feel deeply for these players but suck it up & play the game...that red N on the helmet means something!

I feel strongly about this. If you want to spend the week writing letters, creating websites, posting, making phone calls, holding campus rallies, etc. in order to voice your preference for a new coach, I'm all for it. But on Saturday, at the game, we should be using our energies to support the team.

If you feel so deeply for the players, don't make them feel any worse by completely disgracing the coaching staff they are trying to work under to win the game. No matter how much you think the coaching staff has disgraced itself, like it or not, the outcome of the games is in their hands. Try to put yourself in the shoes of the players and imagine what a distraction those kinds of chants (and boos for that matter) are on top of all the other distractions.

T.O. is in charge and we should all trust him to make the right decision at the end of the year. I certainly have enough confidence in him to do so without the help of the student section on Saturdays.

I feel for the players--that they had to be put through this and that blame lies squarely on Pedersons shoulders. To a certain degree I feel sorry for Cally cus' I really don't think he knew what he was getting himself into, it had to be tough knowing you were the 4th choice. That's the extent of the touchy feely stuff for me cus' when the helmet get's strapped on none of that matters anymore. Destructive attitude? Yeah I suppose that's the competitor in me, I played ball for awhile although not at UNL (not near good enough). My compassion meter is pretty tapped out after sitting through last weeks game...sorry. By the way, we stayed through the whole darn thing!!!

Im with you. I stayed until about half way through the fourth quarter. Voice your opinion no matter what it is sometimes your feelings are your feelings and dont feel any shame for them. I will chant for Bo because thats who i want to coach. I said getting rid of Bo was the worst move of the century four years ago!! Didnt think he should be hc but thought he should of kept his job!!

There are no fair weather fans in nebraska...of this I am certain. Fair weather fans are fans who just do not care when things are going bad and then jump back on the bandwagon when things are going well. The one who left at half time....from what I saw on the ketv website...oh, they care....they care an awful lot. They care enough to leave.

As far as the We Want Bo thing....Give TO a chance. Personally, I hope BC wins every one of his remaining games, the Huskers go to a bowl game, and we finish in the top twenty. It is possible Steve Pederson was the entire problem. I would hate to be in BC's shoes right now but give the guy a break. I have no doubt he wants to win and he must be feeling an awful lot of pressure with TO attending practices and talking about it on every radio show in the country. I trust Osborne to do the right thing.

I do not see where it is needed to rub salt in an open wound. Everyone and their brother knows changes are coming. Bo may or may not get the position if it opens up. I just feel we would be better off cheering for the team instead of trying to embarrass this staff.

Students will be students and I know when I went to school we did some things that I wouldn't do now but hey we were young and having fun.

Yeah, well Callahan needs to get a life....outside of Lincoln. I want him gone, but I want the team to do well.

I have been down on sp and bc for a couple of years, just have been more vocal on a board lately.

I expect a lot of emotion from everyone tomorrow and believe many people (national media, other college fans, recruits) will be watching player and fan reactions tomorrow.

I was pleased to see many comments on keeping things positive (maybe the Husker spirit will even enter bc tomorrow) and believe positive is the only way to act and react tomorrow.

Husker fans have had the "reputation" and "tradition" of being "classy."

I hope that thought is only reinforced with cheers for all associated with the program tomorrow.