Is it wrong??

I cannot and will not ever hope for a loss. That is just me. That does not make me a better fan or a worse fan. It is the way I feel and No one will change that.

As for the people wanting a loss. They believe what they want but that does not make them a bad fan either. It is not for me to judge who is a good fan and who is not.

To me the only fan I can be is the way I am and that means I want a WIN, I want these players to be able to wa;k off the field with their heads held high with the crowd applauding their effort.

I want these players to enjoy the remainder of the season. Not to remember 2007 as the year we gave up to get a new coach.

I cannot and will not ever hope for a loss. That is just me. That does not make me a better fan or a worse fan. It is the way I feel and No one will change that.

As for the people wanting a loss. They believe what they want but that does not make them a bad fan either. It is not for me to judge who is a good fan and who is not.

To me the only fan I can be is the way I am and that means I want a WIN, I want these players to be able to wa;k off the field with their heads held high with the crowd applauding their effort.

I want these players to enjoy the remainder of the season. Not to remember 2007 as the year we gave up to get a new coach.

Great post!

Great post!

I'll second that.

Great post!

I'll second that.

I just want our guys to go out and battle. play with some fire. show some pride in them selves and their team.

you know --> Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory

When you hope for your team to lose, you're no longer a fan. Congrats on that.

I will NEVER hope that Nebraska ever loses. Whoever has that thought-process wired into their psyche is just really sad.

Why?

Because there is at least ONE player who believes, who wants to win, who hasn't given up...and you just told him to go f*ck himself, you don't care about everything he has worked for and wants to achieve. What you do care about is your non-playing, self-righteous attitude that will focus on supporting your own personal ideation of Nebraska football. You want to tell the coaches to go to hell? Send them a Hallmark greeting from the Prince of Darkness. Throwing players under the bus is Colorado Buffalo-like. The mob mentality has grasped a hellashishally, fevorish pitch towards whoever is acquirable in Nebraska. And that isn't right. I hope NONE of you are at the game tomorrow wearing A&M apparel. :rolleyes:

Recent lurker, now turned poster. What an amazing time to find this community!

Have to admit, I believe the truth of the plans I Bleed Red has leaked(?). Now find myself hoping we get embarrassed again this Saturday. Change can't come fast enough IMO.

I've NEVER wanted us to lose before. Just makes me feel so greasy...

Anyone validate me?

Go Big (McBride interim head coach) Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMO....heck yes it's wrong to wish the Huskers to lose. Billy C and staff won't make it through the end of the season even if they somehow run the table. :hmmph

Post of the week! Great job UNO, wonderful post