do you believe the rumors?

what do you believe  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I went with skeptical only because I consider "soon" to be by this Monday. Although, I guess IBR did originally say after the Texas game - I'm just not confident it will happen before the last game at CU. I have to say that IBR has been the most accurate internet rumor poster I've seen.

thanks for clarifying...that is exactly what I was asking, "soon" being within the next 2 weeks. and I agree, he has been crazy accurate so far.

I voted "skeptical" but IBR's posts have mostly come out true...

I'm still having a hard time believing Warren Buffet would fork over ANY money to ANYONE, especially for athletics...after all, the guy thought so poorly of the WHOLE world that he gave like 50 billion dollars to the ONLY guy in the WHOLE WORLD that is richer than he is...

But other than that, IBR seems to know it all before it hits the papers...

I went with skeptical only because I consider "soon" to be by this Monday. Although, I guess IBR did originally say after the Texas game - I'm just not confident it will happen before the last game at CU. I have to say that IBR has been the most accurate internet rumor poster I've seen.

How soon is soon?

This is a tough one. If the people that post these rumors hadn't let us know about TO and SP before it happened, I would say no way. Because they were right gives them instant credibility.

But this next set of rumors is much more outlandish. Charlie McBride as interim head coach? TO being coy and somewhat deceptive in all of the interviews he's given so far? I will take a wait and see approach, but it is a lot of fun to read the posts and speculate.

Whether IBR is correct or not I resent anyone insinuating that Tom Osborne could be a liar. If they believe that then they don't know him at all. I'll treat these rumors like I treat Nebraska weathermen: I'll believe it when I see it.

TLS

I'm just curious here, not trying to cause a fight here or anything. I personally am torn.

i am impressed with IBR and the news he has been able to break. but this last one i am really struggling to believe(though I kinda hope happens)

what do you believe?

I agree with him. How can you not. He's been on the money lately. Keep it up IBR, we always love your info.

While I had an email forwarded to me today that would confirm most of what IBR has stated, I still am somewhat skeptical.

There does seem to be several items and rumors that support IBR:

1. Rumor of Callahan's daughter telling a friend the other day that they would be moving.

2. Callahan not wearing Nebraska gear at press conference.

3. Two different sources rumors with similar coaching changes.

4. The way the OSU game was coached.

And yet...it just all seems to good to be true.

And why wait until after the Texas game? Did Callahan find a way to convince Dr. Tom to give him a chance until then? Does Bill think he can hook up with an NFL team by then? Are there any other good conspiracies? :)

How soon is soon?

thanks for clarifying...that is exactly what I was asking, "soon" being within the next 2 weeks. and I agree, he has been crazy accurate so far.

though I will amend that to being before the CU game

I got a scholarship from the Warren Buffet Foundation. I do think that he may have given money to NU. But i still voted skeptical because i think TO will not fire cally until offseason. Unless Cally resigns himself (which could very well happen)

thats the rumor.... IBR has not said anything about TO firing anyone