More News for what its worth

The received the email yesterday that this post is sourced from and while one would like to believe some of the hype in the letter, I would question the authenticity of this particular email.

Have not gone back and checked the headers yet (and cannot from my location today), but it is just seems too convenient (or good) to be true.

I'm not sure people from Douglas County are considered TRUE Nebraskans.

What? Now you're trying to alienate another part of the fanbase?

Actually, I grew up in Omaha. I just enjoy laughing at all the craziness on the board. I'd rather be talking and reading Husker football but think that's probably a bust until at least next year. Might as well laugh, the alternatives are to join the mob or cry.

The received the email yesterday that this post is sourced from and while one would like to believe some of the hype in the letter, I would question the authenticity of this particular email.

Have not gone back and checked the headers yet (and cannot from my location today), but it is just seems too convenient (or good) to be true.

Trust me its from someone in the U!!! Dont want to say who, dont know if it could get people in trouble

I'm not sure people from Douglas County are considered TRUE Nebraskans.

What? Now you're trying to alienate another part of the fanbase?

Actually, I grew up in Omaha. I just enjoy laughing at all the craziness on the board. I'd rather be talking and reading Husker football but think that's probably a bust until at least next year. Might as well laugh, the alternatives are to join the mob or cry.

It is entertaining, that's for sure!

> We were looking to include something about TO into the tunnel walk

> although Tom has asked us not to do it and to keep the focus on the

team.

Does this mean there's a new tunnel walk?

Doubt a new one but maybe TO will say I want the old version back.. Lets hope I like that better then this new one!

Trust me its from someone in the U!!! Dont want to say who, dont know if it could get people in trouble

Why would I care about anything said from someone in the "U" -- :)

Sorry, but I am a graduate of the "U" -- University of Utah -- :woo

Anyhow -- will not be disappointed if it is true...just will have to wait an see...

> We were looking to include something about TO into the tunnel walk

> although Tom has asked us not to do it and to keep the focus on the

team.

Does this mean there's a new tunnel walk?

Doubt a new one but maybe TO will say I want the old version back.. Lets hope I like that better then this new one!

That would be SWEET! :woo

This all looks so good.

I didn't understand this part

Most of the team expressed willingness to help out with

> coaching through the end of the year.

You mean, most of our current coaching staff is willing to help out ot the end of the year? or the players are gonna help coach? Sorry if I'm being dumb but I can't make this work.