ESPN GAMEDAY

I just watched it.

Why Herbie thinks we're going back to 1970 is beyond me. Just because T.O. has returned doesn't mean we're trying to turn back the clock.

The national media seems to think it's a done deal that Gill is coming back. I love Gill, but hope it's not him. I want Pelini!

I just watched it.

Why Herbie thinks we're going back to 1970 is beyond me. Just because T.O. has returned doesn't mean we're trying to turn back the clock.

The national media seems to think it's a done deal that Gill is coming back. I love Gill, but hope it's not him. I want Pelini!

i too watched the show, and i hate to defend kirk, but he said we shouldnt try to return to 1970, he didnt say thats what we were doing. was our game one that they gave picks for? if so who did they pick? i missed that part changing a diaper.

Last week it was everyone wanted Bo....so what, this week everyone wants Turner?

Hey, next week, I am going to suggest Tommy Frazier for head coach and see how many I can get to jump on that band wagon.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, we aren't going to know for a while what is going on, especially since the flame throwers run off IBR...at least he had some connections that were inside...now it is all speculation and rumor.

Last week it was everyone wanted Bo....so what, this week everyone wants Turner?

Hey, next week, I am going to suggest Tommy Frazier for head coach and see how many I can get to jump on that band wagon.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, we aren't going to know for a while what is going on, especially since the flame throwers run off IBR...at least he had some connections that were inside...now it is all speculation and rumor.

Yeah, I keep checking to see if IBR has anything new, but no sign of him/her and that's a shame.

Yeah, I keep checking to see if IBR has anything new, but no sign of him/her and that's a shame.

Some people on here aren't happy unless they are spreading hate and discontent...anyone that reads this forum should know that there is nothing more than speculation on here, unless we are lucky enough to have someone that "know someone". This is the internet...anyone can put anything on here at any given time, don't mean it is true....but they have the freedom to stick it on here.

I just watched it.

Herbstreit is a :asshat

The offense of 1970 is closer to what we run now, it wasn't till the late 70's that Osborne gravitated towards the I-Form triple Option