Retire the Blackshirts until next year

I refuse to call them this until sometime in the future. I have refused to call them that since the USC game. :bang

Since the team doesn't wear black shirts anymore I can't understand why anyone calls them Blackshirts. Maybe people just haven't been keeping up with what's going on. :angry:

I refuse to call them this until sometime in the future. I have refused to call them that since the USC game. :bang

Since the team doesn't wear black shirts anymore I can't understand why anyone calls them Blackshirts. Maybe people just haven't been keeping up with what's going on. :angry:

Up until last week the defense was still wearing them in practice from what I understand. :blink:

Up until last week the defense was still wearing them in practice from what I understand. :blink:

You are correct. Then, when they quit wearing them we should have quit referring to them as Blackshirts.

You are correct. Then, when they quit wearing them we should have quit referring to them as Blackshirts.

Who are these Blackshirts you speak of??? <_<:lol:

.......but i did see a picture of some of them in women's volleyball uniforms...maybe those are a possibility.

No way. The volleyball team is kicking ass. That would just disgrace them. Now....there's a thought. Perhaps we should suit up the volleyball team and put them on defense!!